Page 150 of 164 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1639

Thread: My Current Numerous Worries

Re: My Current Numerous Worries

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    At least the dude's thorough..
    Reminds me of (I think it was) Billy Connelly saying the first half of your life your doctor is obsessed with your balls and second half obsessed with your arse

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Reminds me of (I think it was) Billy Connelly saying the first half of your life your doctor is obsessed with your balls and second half obsessed with your arse
    He's a very funny bloke is Billy. One of the few comedians who've put my pelvic floor to the test.

My GP is currently obsessed with not actually seeing any patients. I've had a couple of issues this year that warranted an internal prodding but, nope, can't get near the place! (the surgery, not my orifices)

I'd been and have been doing well but now I'm worried than when I bend over I sometimes get a pressure feeling on top of my head, sort of from my nose? It doesn't happen every time and been a few days now. Thinking allergies, worrying brain tumor.

Quote Originally Posted by helenhoo View Post
    I'd been and have been doing well but now I'm worried than when I bend over I sometimes get a pressure feeling on top of my head, sort of from my nose? It doesn't happen every time and been a few days now. Thinking allergies, worrying brain tumor.
    If I had a penny for every time HAers use the word 'but', I would be floating around a pool in the Bahamas on a very expensive lilo with a semi-naked bloke pandering to my every whim..

You don't have a brain tumour H. Get some therapy for Gawds sake!

So since my friend's friend had heart attack at 40 and Chris Eubanks son aged just 29 I'm getting a slight heart anxiety creep in and worry if I have undiagnosed conditions or anyone I know.

No you don't

Are you still not getting help?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by helenhoo View Post
    So since my friend's friend had heart attack at 40 and Chris Eubanks son aged just 29 I'm getting a slight heart anxiety creep in and worry if I have undiagnosed conditions or anyone I know.
    Sod this. I can't be @rsed anymore with your continual refusal to help yourself.

You have a condition - it's a mental health one - HEALTH ANXIETY.

People take the time and effort to engage with you H and you don't take any notice. You are literally surrounded by 'ropes' but you continue to refuse to make any effort to grab on and help yourself out of the hole you're in. You have to want to get better, and you clearly don't want to. And I'm not going to be part of this thread anymore because there are people on this forum who desperately want out of their health anxiety hell and who are willing to put the effort in..

I genuinely hope you can turn this situation around, for your child's sake as well as your own, but I can assure you that it isn't going to happen while you continue to symptom dump on here and do nothing to help yourself.

Sod this. I can't be @rsed anymore with your continual refusal to help yourself.

People take the time and effort to engage with you H and you don't take any notice. You are literally surrounded by 'ropes' but you continue to refuse to make any effort to grab on and help yourself out of the hole you're in. You have to want to get better, and you clearly don't want to. And I'm not going to be part of this thread anymore because there are people on this forum who desperately want out of their health anxiety hell and who are willing to put the effort in..

I genuinely hope you can turn this situation around, for your child's sake as well as your own, but I can assure you that it isn't going to happen while you continue to symptom dump on here and do nothing to help yourself.
    Which is sadly why a lot of people have just given up posting on her and a few other peoples threads. That and the fact that there is normally never acknowledgement of replies or thank yous unless she is prompted to do so!!

Thank you for trying Nora

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Yep... You have the Rebs and Phils and others that are quite adept at garnering attention and reassurance. Like I said on another thread, in this medium, there will always be Momma and Papa bears to feed the dragon. Whether it's trying to help or just giving reassurance. It's the nature of the forum. And even when people get wise to it, there's always the rubber-necking and reactionary posts (guilty) as well as new members that don't know the history that will continue the cycle.

Fortunately, as you and I and others have experienced, there are also those that heed the help and actually do something to help themselves. I'm still in touch with several members via FB that have recovered and are doing well.
    FMP
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 15-07-21 at 12:32.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

This is why I've been watching your posting with some sadness Nora, as I know how much time and effort they have taken and knew what the outcome would be. The pattern is always the same. I used to post for similar reasons, thinking I could make a difference with more 'ropes'.

Page 150 of 164 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160 ... LastLast

Thread Information