Page 163 of 164 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164 LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1639

Thread: My Current Numerous Worries

Re: My Current Numerous Worries

Quote Originally Posted by helenhoo View Post
    Pulisa I had actually gotten the wrong day funnily enough but in my head the 5th was Monday, ever since I booked it and didn't check. Luckily they had walk ins 

I'm in intrusive thought stage now too, about my child again that I don't love them or recognise them when I *do* the thoughts make me believe otherwise. It's horrid and I've been here before so I know I can come out the other side of it.
    Good that you have forgotten all about dementia now then...Cue the next issue.

Re: Yellow nails, image attached

I forget everything. I can be doing something, tell myself to remember to pick something up and do something with it, must remember to do xyz etc and I’ll still forget minutes later.

I can be driving somewhere and not be able to remember or think of the route to get there and end up going a weird way.

I don’t believe I’ve got dementia or Alzheimer’s though. My nan had dementia and I’ve done numerous Alzheimer’s awareness and mental health courses as part of my job and it is normal to forget things from time to time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fizzymoon86 View Post
    I forget everything. I can be doing something, tell myself to remember to pick something up and do something with it, must remember to do xyz etc and I’ll still forget minutes later.

I can be driving somewhere and not be able to remember or think of the route to get there and end up going a weird way.

I don’t believe I’ve got dementia or Alzheimer’s though. My nan had dementia and I’ve done numerous Alzheimer’s awareness and mental health courses as part of my job and it is normal to forget things from time to time.
    There can be 1000 posts saying the same thing but it won't make a difference. Kudos for trying though.

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Talk to your CBT therapist and let us know what they say.

Please respond to replies on here as well.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by fizzymoon86 View Post
    I forget everything.
    Do you?

Did you forget how to type? How to spell? How to use a computer or a phone? Did you struggle to find the words you needed?

You forget some things. We all do. And that's to be expected with anxiety and even life in general when we're busy enough, right?

I'm not trying to be @rsey, I just think that dialogue is important when it comes to trying to control HA and it's usually the case that people exaggerate - like when people say they've had 'no' sleep when actually they've had about 4 or 5 hours..

I can get on my car and momentarily forget how to start her up...(I've only been driving for over 30 years)

I don’t believe I’ve got dementia or Alzheimer’s though.
    We don't think that the OP has dementia either but she's not listening to any of us. Dementia is her current HA thing but she'll move onto something new or re-visit an old imaginary disease..

It's good of you to take the time to try and to reassure HH. Unfortunately it won't make any difference whatsoever and the 163 pages on this thread is proof of that. HH just uses this thread as her personal symptom dumping journal - not for the support and advice which will help her out of the hole she's in..

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    I can get on my car and momentarily forget how to start her up...(I've only been driving for over 30 years)
    If you get on your car rather than in it I would say you have definitely forgotten how to drive it

Just had a brain fart as in friend was talking about a steam punk binocular thing and I said oh like the one we saw. It was actually a sketch from a comedy show (key and peele) so now freaking about this

Literally as I was saying it I was like 'oh wait that's from a TV show' 😂 my friend has said he's done it before.

Is that a sign of alzhimers or tumor? My friend has said he's had it happen before. And literally as I was saying it I corrected myself.

Page 163 of 164 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164 LastLast

Thread Information