Page 37 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast

Thread: My Current Numerous Worries

Re: My Current Numerous Worries

I ended up going to the doctors because I've had more white tissue bits in urine. Took a sample but I worry it wasn't enough, practically a dribble. I'm worried but I don't know what about. He said he can 100% say its not a cancer symptom but likely infection but it's the waiting that's driving me mad, I thought he'd rest it there.

And thank you for your support, baby steps and often fling backwards but I'm hopefully getting there. Just now worrying about this urine issue 🙃

Quote Originally Posted by helenhoo View Post
    I'm worried but I don't know what about.
    That's actually a good sign. Your anxiety is still there but your rational mind is starting to pull away from it. And, even just going right to the doctor instead of obsessing for weeks is an improvement in my opinion. You aren't letting your imagination get the better of you, but rather taking action.

Thank you. I'm desperately trying to curb and stop the googling. The doctor wasn't immediately concerned and had told me a number of things it could be and nothing too alarming just discharge trapped somewhere and making way out or ovulation as I am around that time. The Internet is scary and you think I'd know that by now. I've seen a doctor and sent my pee off, I can't do anything else it's just the wait

Thank you. I'm desperately trying to curb and stop the googling. The doctor wasn't immediately concerned and had told me a number of things it could be and nothing too alarming just discharge trapped somewhere and making way out or ovulation as I am around that time. The Internet is scary and you think I'd know that by now. I've seen a doctor and sent my pee off, I can't do anything else it's just the wait
    Google is like a drug. It gives you a quick fix and then you crash again. Try to think of it like that. It feels good for a minute, but much worse later. Try to think of a few other things you could do instead of Googling when you feel the urge come on and eventually your brain will start automatically choosing those things instead. Like - you feel the need to Google, get up and make a cup of tea or pick up a book or put on some music you like, etc... Something that would be really easy to do.

Also, when I was first working through my bad anxiety my therapist recommended putting a rubber band on my wrist and every time I felt the urge to check something on my body or google something I should snap the rubber band to kind of snap me out of it.

The doctor wasn't immediately concerned and had told me a number of things it could be and nothing too alarming just discharge trapped somewhere and making way out or ovulation as I am around that time. The Internet is scary and you think I'd know that by now.
    When I first read this new urine issue, discharge sprung to mind because I used to get it when I was younger but it never worried me, I just knew what it was. Common sense has to play a part when you are dealing with normal bodily functions.

I think it's because I've never experienced it before, but maybe I have and not been alert. Confession, I also mentioned to the doc yesterday I was worrying about my ankle but stressed i had seen another doc and have health anxiety. He had a feel and asked where it was. I couldn't find it when showing him but eventually he felt it was bigger but said its just bodies, we're not symmetrical and poking it won't help. But my anxiety is still not happy. It tells me that I had tights on so perhaps he didn't feel it properly.

I'm putting up a good fight, I hadn't thought at all about my ankle or checked it until I got changed.

I think it's because I've never experienced it before, but maybe I have and not been alert.
    Exactly, because it's completely normal and most women get it. It's just a process of asking yourself the question logically 'Now where is this coming from?' and a reply would be 'yep it's discharge (progesterone or estrogen) as that's what my body produces every month, so all is fine'. Try to always look for the simple logical reasons first. Responding this way does require a degree of maturity as you are an adult, not a child and not a headless chook
    Last edited by WiseMonkey; 25-01-20 at 02:37.

How long might this last? Maybe I will have to cancel my holidays this year? I have a bit of a blocked nose my worry is thousands are infected and many have no idea? We could have had this but perhaps we all had sars and swine flu before too seemingly many got it but managed to battle it off?

Also what’s the symptoms?

Page 37 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast

Thread Information