Page 81 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131 ... LastLast

Thread: My Current Numerous Worries

Re: My Current Numerous Worries

Quote Originally Posted by Jo79 View Post
    Sorry to say this, and tell me to shut up if you think I’m wrong, but I think the best thing we can all do is not respond to helen/rebecca’s posts. She never acknowledges anyone’s responses anyway or shows any signs that she actually wants to be helped
    I haven't posted a reply on this thread yet, but just thought I would throw in my opinion here. I'm in total agreement with Jo79 on this. 80 pages in and it's just the same thing over and over.
    She ignores responses and advice given by people, people who actually take the time to try to help her and point her in the right direction. She doesn't even acknowledge or thank most people for their responses.

I for one, would be so thankful and grateful if I got the amount of responses that helen gets.

I've said my piece (and I could have said more) and sorry if people don't agree, but it's just my opinion on things here.

Re: Yellow nails, image attached

Everyone is different. Sometimes I reply, sometimes I don’t. Sometimes I reply to other people’s threads and sometimes I don’t.

People will generally still reply unless of course admin decide that this thread needs to be closed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please help me. The red mark I posed I was sure was going down but now another er has appeared the opposite side of breast. I'm in tears at the moment trying to call doctors. I can't get to look at is properly because I have no mirrors in this room just my phone. Would Ubc Present this way. I know you're all sick of me but I'm suddenly panicked.

You're not suddenly panicked, you're permanently panicked. You can't keep relying on internet strangers, you have to learn to find the answers inside yourself.

You're not suddenly panicked, you're permanently panicked. You can't keep relying on internet strangers, you have to learn to find the answers inside yourself.
    This.

Twice in last two weeks I've woken up a little sweaty on my chest and hairline. Nothing soaking clothes or bed but enough to feel moisture on my chest. I open windows and I'm ok. Is this normal or concerning?

Yes it's normal that opening a window will let in fresh air in the morning.

Twice in last two weeks I've woken up a little sweaty on my chest and hairline. Nothing soaking clothes or bed but enough to feel moisture on my chest. I open windows and I'm ok. Is this normal or concerning?

Commmeeeeee oooonnnnnnn, honestly.......do something woman to help yourself here. Its flippin July, very humid and warm and you are having 2 rather warm nights. Your room is clearly too warm, and probably your sleeping clothes and bedding. LOOK AT THE OBVIOUS.

I am deleting all posts referring to cancer from this part of the post.

The answer to the problem is obvious and there is nothing to be gained by using the C word in relation to this lastest fear.

It is your choice whether to answer whichever threads you wish, so if you are getting frustrated walk away.

Elen, Reb/Helen is stuck in the "what if", questioning her on what would she do is trying to get her to move forward...

Why is that a bad thing? Why are you stopping us from trying to get her to get past this mental block and talk about the reality of... what would she do if her fears became reality?

This is not about being aggravated at her posting, it's about trying to get her to talk to us. Why delete that?

Page 81 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131 ... LastLast

Thread Information