Page 82 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast

Thread: My Current Numerous Worries

Re: My Current Numerous Worries

Because knowing here that is not how it will be read. It is more likely to be OMG so you do think that it is cancer, that is if there is a response at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Elen View Post
    Because knowing here that is not how it will be read. It is more likely to be OMG so you do think that it is cancer, that is if there is a response at all.
    How do we help then? What is the point of going round and round in circles? After 800+ posts in this thread alone the current mode is not helping at all.

Is she that bothered about it? She'll have already moved onto some other issue.

Probably you are a lot more bothered about it than the OP is?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Is she that bothered about it? She'll have already moved onto some other issue.

Probably you are a lot more bothered about it than the OP is?
    I am not bothered at all and if this is the general consensus here, why is anyone bothering to respond ? Why is this thread over 800 posts? Is Reb considered hopeless?

Quote Originally Posted by NancyW View Post
    Is Reb considered hopeless?
    That's a subjective question but taking into account the patterns of Reb and other serial posters, it certainly appears to be that way. I know of several serial posters that post on different sites and even when they're not active here, they're posting the same things they've been posting for many, many years. Its as if the forums are part of their negative and destructive behavior patterns and mindsets.

Thing is, on public forums, there will always be someone new to feed their dragon and the occasional seasoned member that gives in to the urge to comment (present company included).

Pulisa is correct in her assessment and the "Told Ya So Gang" is standing by for the next post

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by NancyW View Post
    I am not bothered at all and if this is the general consensus here, why is anyone bothering to respond ? Why is this thread over 800 posts? Is Reb considered hopeless?
    my thoughts exactly. She asks for help and then completely ignores people’s suggestions before moving onto the next ailment a few days later and shows no signs that she actually wants to put the work in to recover. It does bother me because I find it quite disrespectful to the people who come on here looking for advice and who are genuinely trying to put in the work to find the best way to recovery. In my opinion this thread should be deleted as it’s going nowhere fast. I’m sorry to say this but I’m thinking Helen is just looking for attention, doesn’t matter what the content, just the fact that people reply to her posts is all she needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jo79 View Post
    Helen is just looking for attention, doesn’t matter what the content, just the fact that people reply to her posts is all she needs.
    I'm glad others are now waking up to this revelation.

1. We did the hard months in lockdown abiding by rules for you to get here.
    2. No one gives a shit if you prefer white towels or hotels with sea views.
    You're in quarantine for fourteen days ...obey the rules.

Re: Yellow nails, image attached

She did actually start doing really well a few months ago, so there’s definitely hope. There’s hope for all of us really isn’t there?
    It’s frustrating sometimes, but that’s the nature of anxiety.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes that is the nature of the beast,but some people get help for Gad,C-PTSD or HA.
    I suffer terrible depression but when it comes knocking I seek out my Psychologist who helps me get back to a life where I can function.
    Reb has said she was seeking help ages ago but unfortunately it isn’t helping maybe an appointment with a Psychiatrist to determine as why she is the way she is.

Re: Yellow nails, image attached

It’s not that I don’t agree with you Lola, because I do believe she needs something. I’m not even sure she reads the unhelpful comments anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 82 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast

Thread Information