Page 92 of 164 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142 ... LastLast

Thread: My Current Numerous Worries

Re: My Current Numerous Worries

Quote Originally Posted by helenhoo View Post
    Auditioty Hallucinations are hearing things that aren't there, right? For the throat clearing I've been hearing that all day from the guy below I think the sighing was weird though. Could it have been my child?
    If your child is as fed up as we evidently all are of your silly questions then yes, I’d say it was your child.

It's weird how once anxiety focuses on something else, old worry goes back to normal. Like my BM are back to as they were because I'm not obsessed over them anymore.

I had asked previously if anyone had any natural vitmans supplements to help ewith anxiety. I have some Be Calm from super drug and considered St John's Wort?

It's weird how once anxiety focuses on something else, old worry goes back to normal. Like my BM are back to as they were because I'm not obsessed over them anymore.

I had asked previously if anyone had any natural vitmans supplements to help ewith anxiety. I have some Be Calm from super drug and considered St John's Wort?
    You were probably answered and given really good advice but ignored it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary A View Post
    You were probably answered and given really good advice but ignored it.
    Yes, she was. Becca, Be Calm probably won't work for you and any positive effects will likely be placebo. St. John's Wort will probably make you worse. Remember, I copied and pasted all that info for you from panic_down_under, whom I've asked you to talk to several times.

You need ADs with the supervision of your doctor or psychiatrist and a heap of more therapy.

You could also look at alternative ways to beat boredom which didn't involve the internet?

There are no natural remedies that are going to help your level of anxiety. Go to your GP who will prescribe you something, most probably the SSRI Sertraline, Citalopram or Escitalopram but any drug you take will take time to work and won’t cure you completely. You have to get therapy - CBT, ERP or whatever - put what you learn into practice and keep it up if you want to recover from this.

put what you learn into practice and keep it up if you want to recover from this.
    This , and always this with Rebecca...... cbt courses have been given 2 or 3 times and yet, the above advice isn't followed. There isn't a quick fix, its hard work.

What are Ads sorry? I just have a constant state of HA, I can't seem to not worry about something. Why do you all think I'm worse than anyone else in this forum? Is it fact I move so quickly?

Sigh was definitely my child, heard it again tonight and I'm awake in next room.

Anti-depressants

You're worse than anyone else because you don't really listen to anyone and you don't seem to put in any work to contradict your own thinking. You won't get better unless you're willing to put in the work to do so. If you want to just post random symptoms on here for the rest of your life, then so be it. It's your prerogative.

Unhappy Heart, muscular or anxiety.

Sorry for new thread but really after some help. Last night laying on side in childs room I got sharp pain from side of rib to under my left breast. This same pain happened three more times since then. I'm in tears worrying its my heart, I'll have a heart attackand I'm alone with my child or ill die in my sleep due to heart. It feels muscular and is affected if certain position, improves if I mvoe. Please some comforting words, I can't think straight.

Page 92 of 164 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142 ... LastLast

Thread Information