Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: True acceptance

Re: True acceptance

I hope you are right Mrs C! I am wishing you a good day tomorrow and thank you for helping me xxxx

So this morning I woke up early - around 5am. I was ok but could not keep still. Felt the urge to keep moving. My body was tired and wanted to rest because it needs to get over the cold and tummy bug (which has mostly gone now) but also I have adrenaline- so it was a battle this morning - trying to sleep yet tossing and turning. I kept telling myself that it is only adrenaline and tried to sleep which I did a bit. Just feel exhausted though and it’s getting me down a bit. But trying to keep positive as I have had this before and it has gone away x

I also want to say thank you to all of you for your advice and encouragement over the holiday period- I would never have survived this without you xxxx

That will be the adrenalin from yesterday Mrs M.
    I've had that.
    I always worry about getting enough sleep.
    But then I worry about being too hot or too cold and dozens of other things.
    You may have gone to bed with your mind too active, that's why I like to do a 5 minute meditation before I go to sleep.
    Today is a more normal like day, so that's good for us.
    That alone will make you sleep better tonight. x

That sounds good to me. Yes I fell asleep whilst watching tv and that is not a good idea- it’s better to read a book or meditate like you say. I hope you have a good day today. I’m off to work today but it’ll be a change or scenery and a chance to get out of the house (I suffer anxiety more at home than out of it - like agoraphobia but upside down) ��

Yes, I've suffered with both sides...
    Staying in and going out.
    Hope you feel better later Mrs M x

Aww thank you Carnation - I feel so less alone when I speak to you. You make me feel- dare I say it “normal,” because you think and feel the same. The curse of being intelligent, sensitive and caring eh? X

Lol, I don't know about the intelligence for me, maybe wise x

So I am up and about and I could feel a low level of shakiness as I was walking about. But I said to myself it’s only anxiety and tried to stay in the moment - not thinking to far ahead or getting upset about being anxious this morning. Staying in the moment is good. And now it has gone in record time. I really recommend Cbt4panic and just imagine yourself rising above the sensations x

Mrs M, you basically have to talk to your head, in a silent way. Sod it, out loud. Who cares what people think. And like you say, it works! The main thing is believing what you say. x

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread Information