Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263

Thread: Really scared I have colon cancer

Re: Really scared I have colon cancer

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris;[URL="tel:1997387"
    1997387[/URL]]You won't have it. You're going to get this sorted, start recovering from your anxiety and become a better partner and father.
    That’s all I want to be the best father and partner i can possibly be. I have a long way to go not only do I have bad anxiety my depression is also equally bad. All I want to do is cry ask why is this happening to me do I deserve this.

Nobody deserves this sort of pain, Hypo, but s*** happens. The good news is that with help, you can come back from here.

My psychologist is working me in to be able to see him in person later today. I’m just so scared the pain is all the time that’s what scares me.

OK, thats good, then come and talk to us about what he/she thinks should be worked on, what is the way to go......and we will try back that up for you here.

And NO symptom talk, Hypo? Just what your therapist suggests re your anxiety.

Hey guys hope everyone has been well. Just wanted to update you guys. I finally had the colonoscopy and endoscopy yesterday. Endoscopy showed nothing but gastritis. Colonoscopy found a polyp but the GI wasn’t concerned with it at all but still sent it off to pathology to test. Just thought I’d update you guys. I know I’m not 100 percent in the clear yet but it sounds promising. The polyp was 7mm and he said he completely removed it.

So, what now Hypo, is this the final time for you of going down the cancer route ? This has gone on far far too long surely.......

Thanks for updating though, its good to know we were right - again. Make the change Hypo, come on, its beyond time.

Quote Originally Posted by Carys;[URL="tel:2009679"
    2009679[/URL]]So, what now Hypo, is this the final time for you of going down the cancer route ? This has gone on far far too long surely.......

Thanks for updating though, its good to know we were right - again. Make the change Hypo, come on, its beyond time.
    Im staring to think maybe I have a parasite or bacteria in the gut or something because me and my wife have had stomach cramps and diarrhea for weeks now. My wife complains about the same symptoms I do could be a coincidence but maybe not.

Is that the answer to my question about 'what now?' Please don't do this.......

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263

Thread Information