Page 1 of 63 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Really scared I have colon cancer

Unhappy Really scared I have colon cancer

I’ve been having issues for a few weeks now. I been having cramping lower abdominal pain like you get when you need to go to the bathroom and only go a little bit. And now I have this near constant pain and discomfort in my lower abdominal area. I’ve thought about going to the er but the most they will do is probably a ct scan which would only show if it was advanced... I had a colonoscopy around 5 years ago which they did remove a pre cancerous polyp so I’m definitely more at risk than usual but I read it usually takes around 10 years for a colon polyp to turn into cancer. You guys think this could be colon cancer?? I see the GI doc January 8th but god that’s so far away....

Re: Really scared I have colon cancer

I’ve also been dealing with alternating loose stools and constipation and my stools have been thin which I know are classic signs... I haven’t noticed any blood in my stools but I read you don’t always have blood in stool..

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

And now I won’t get any replies...

I think people have done more than a fair share of replying in the past Hypo. What is the update on all those illnesses?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    I think people have done more than a fair share of replying in the past Hypo. What is the update on all those illnesses?
    What illnesses? This is legit a major concern colon cancer isn’t rare at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo27 View Post
    What illnesses?
    These?

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    These?

Positive thoughts
    Do you think this sounds like colon cancer?

Just don’t know why my threads always get moved out of the health anxiety forum. There’s plenty of people who are posting about symptoms and never get moved....

Like I get the sensation to go to the bathroom and I do go but I feel like I still have to go which I read is a bad sign..

Page 1 of 63 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread Information