Page 11 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Really scared I have colon cancer

Re: Really scared I have colon cancer

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Well you can work on the tumour being less than 2cm at this stage/low potassium being a definite indicator for some terminal affliction/ elevated haemoglobin angle which I'm sure you will research to find a satisfactory grisly disease so you've got plenty of ammunition there to continue your quest for a diagnosis
    So the low potassium and high hemoglobin are signs that it is cancer?

I'm sure you will find a way to link them both to cancer or something equally sinister. Or maybe you will move onto a fresh set of symptoms in a few weeks time and try to develop that?

Or maybe you will accept and admit that you were wrong to think that you have colon cancer? Without moving on to a different diagnosis for teh same symptoms.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I'm sure you will find a way to link them both to cancer or something equally sinister. Or maybe you will move onto a fresh set of symptoms in a few weeks time and try to develop that?

Or maybe you will accept and admit that you were wrong to think that you have colon cancer? Without moving on to a different diagnosis for teh same symptoms.
    How would I be wrong to think it could be colon cancer? Who wouldn’t think it would be a possibility with the change in bowel habits, lower abdominal cramping, lower back pain, and pelvic pain? Just wish that maybe it could be something else..

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo27 View Post
    How would I be wrong to think it could be colon cancer? Who wouldn’t think it would be a possibility with the change in bowel habits, lower abdominal cramping, lower back pain, and pelvic pain? Just wish that maybe it could be something else..
    Pretty much anybody without health anxiety. Don't make the rest of the world complicit in your neurosis.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    Pretty much anybody without health anxiety. Don't make the rest of the world complicit in your neurosis.
    It doesn’t take much common sense to know there aren’t many other causes. I go from having a flat stool to it being really loose. I can tell there a blockage that’s why my stools are coming out flat.

Umm IBS!!!!!

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo27 View Post
    It doesn’t take much common sense to know there aren’t many other causes. I go from having a flat stool to it being really loose. I can tell there a blockage that’s why my stools are coming out flat.
    Please don't imply I'm stupid, Hypo? You have no idea about the lives of others on here (because you don't have the courtesy to engage with them).

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    Please don't imply I'm stupid, Hypo? You have no idea about the lives of others on here (because you don't have the courtesy to engage with them).
    I wasn’t implying you were stupid Sorry if it seemed that way... As flat as my stools are at least half my colon is probably narrowed. My stool was around 1 inch wide by like maybe an 1/8 inch thick which is really thin.

Thin stools as an indicator of colon cancer were disproven an age ago. There are any number of other factors at play.

The doc has previously diagnosed him with GERD and gall bladder issues. I wouldn't be surprised if it's all anxiety causing the stomach issues. If you're anxiety can give you GERD, it can upset your stomach.

Page 11 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread Information