Page 25 of 63 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Really scared I have colon cancer

Re: Really scared I have colon cancer

HE didn’t have it. He just thought he had ALS. He was so far down the rabbit hole he said all the same things he’s saying now.

ah thanks for clearing that up Antsy, I bet if Hypno looked back and kept track or a week or so of what he was eating and drinking as well as noting down their stools, they will see that the issues stem from a poor diet like mine did and not enough fiber, living in the US. Americans tend to not get enough fiber, men need 38 grams a day and women need 25 grams then 21 when we hit fifty.

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    HE didn’t have it. He just thought he had ALS. He was so far down the rabbit hole he said all the same things he’s saying now.
    No this is different literally all day my eyes are so heavy and I feel so tired. Last night I was awoke with the lower abdominal pain and loose stools and I’ve been having a lot of upper right belly pain in really hope this isn’t rectal cancer..
    Last edited by Hypo27; 28-01-20 at 22:14.

Now I’m really kinda worried I just had a little bit of diarrhea and wiped and noticed a very small spot of blood and when I flushed I though I saw a little red in the diarrhea....

Hi Hypo, I am so sorry you’re going through this. I have health anxiety and now I am convinced I have colorectal cancer. I’m having some anemia symptoms and last week when I went to the bathroom there was blood on the toilet paper after I wiped. Im trying not to think about it since just happened once but these anemia symptoms keep me thinking that I am bleeding to death without knowing.

Could be food or could be piles.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    Could be food or could be piles.
    I really hope that’s what it is my bum does feel sore and raw. Just so scared it’s rectal cancer I keep seeing how it’s become more common in young adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolza View Post
    Hi Hypo, I am so sorry you’re going through this. I have health anxiety and now I am convinced I have colorectal cancer. I’m having some anemia symptoms and last week when I went to the bathroom there was blood on the toilet paper after I wiped. Im trying not to think about it since just happened once but these anemia symptoms keep me thinking that I am bleeding to death without knowing.
    Sorry your going through this scare as well.. Habe you seen a doctor about it all yet?

If your butt feels raw the blood is probably from irritation. I’m having similar issues and saw my proctologist this morning and he said my hemorrhoids were irritated and I have a small fissure which I’ve had before. He gave me a shot in my hemmie and some cream for the fissure. He had no answer for the intermittent diarrhea but suggested me seeing my GI doc about that, so if it continues I’ll do that and go from there. Mine all started a few weeks ago when I had what I assume was a stomach virus because I had an upset stomach and vomited a few times and had several bouts of watery diarrhea. I made a thread about it but haven’t posted back on that. Anyway, I saw a physician assistant a couple weeks ago and she thinks it could be post infectious IBS. So I’ll give it a bit longer to see if it goes away. I just wanted to get the blood checked out and I did. Rambling, but just wanted to tell you that blood in your stool is not always cancer! When is your appointment with your GI doctor Hypo??

Hypno I just told you you are havig the exact same thing I am, for a month keep a food journal of what you are eating and drinking and eat more fiber and not junk.

Page 25 of 63 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread Information