Page 41 of 63 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Really scared I have colon cancer

Re: Really scared I have colon cancer

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo27 View Post
    Well one thing I can say is the breathing problems have been getting worse so it’s gotta mean something.
    No it doesn’t have to mean something, I get tight chested/weird feelings with my breathing when I’m anxious and they always get worse when I fixate on them, after a few hours without even noticing it usually gets back to normal.

You haven’t mentioned these breathing issues that I can see the entire time you’ve been worrying about colon cancer, now that you feel safe about that these feelings with your breathing are back, this is a classic cycle with anxiety and while it can be hard to break, with help you can definitely do it

Quote Originally Posted by StephA View Post
    What happened with the bloodwork you had done? Normal results I assume? Did you ever get an appointment set up with your gastroenterologist or get your colonoscopy scheduled?
    Blood work was normal besides slightly low vitamin d which around 26. The doctor said we’d discuss getting colonoscopy at next visit in 4 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by textsfromthemoon View Post
    No it doesn’t have to mean something, I get tight chested/weird feelings with my breathing when I’m anxious and they always get worse when I fixate on them, after a few hours without even noticing it usually gets back to normal.

You haven’t mentioned these breathing issues that I can see the entire time you’ve been worrying about colon cancer, now that you feel safe about that these feelings with your breathing are back, this is a classic cycle with anxiety and while it can be hard to break, with help you can definitely do it
    If you look back at my thread titled oxygen was 83 which was last summer I had breathing issues then to but that was when I was in the heat now I have breathing problems at rest and worse when walking fast and climbing stairs.

I really think you've pushed the envelope to the limit. Between your threads here and on AZ, you've totally exhausted all reason and logic. There's nothing more anyone can say that will help. Time to shit or get off the pot Hypo... Seriously.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo27 View Post
    If you look back at my thread titled oxygen was 83 which was last summer I had breathing issues then to but that was when I was in the heat now I have breathing problems at rest and worse when walking fast and climbing stairs.
    That’s exactly my point though, while you’ve mentioned it in previous threads, while you’ve been fixated on colon cancer you have never mentioned those issues and now that you have the clear on the colon cancer this issue has come to the surface again, it’s an anxiety cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    I really think you've pushed the envelope to the limit. Between your threads here and on AZ, you've totally exhausted all reason and logic. There's nothing more anyone can say that will help. Time to shit or get off the pot Hypo... Seriously.

Positive thoughts
    What is AZ?

Quote Originally Posted by jules321 View Post
    What is AZ?
    I think it means A-Z of illnesses!

AZ is an old forum like this site that’s no longer operating. He was on there for years, but that was when he thought he was dying from ALS. He always has shortness of breath when he’s anxious.

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    AZ is an old forum like this site that’s no longer operating. He was on there for years, but that was when he thought he was dying from ALS.
    AND... After dozens and dozens of marathon threads, people reached the breaking point, stopped replying and told him to get lost (even admin was fed up). Soon after that point, he then came on, told everyone he was diagnosed with ALS, disappeared and then reappeared here to carry on the same things. Like many serial posters, there's no intention of getting help or possibly are just beyond any help. The forum is just a sounding board/diatribe of an anxious and mentally ill mind and a way to collect some reassurance.

Positive thoughts
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 27-02-20 at 15:28.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Blood work was normal besides slightly low vitamin d which around 26. The doctor said we’d discuss getting colonoscopy at next visit in 4 weeks.
    AGAIN, bloodwork normal...AGAIN, and AGAIN and AGAIN. Nothing is found - AGAIN. YOu no longer need the colonoscopy as you have moved on to another serious illness.

I've got nothing else to say, this is too many years, the words have run out.

Page 41 of 63 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread Information