Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Really scared I have colon cancer

Re: Really scared I have colon cancer

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Add to that the number of deadly illnesses you've been through, survived and recovered from and what is the answer to your question?

Positive thoughts
    Trust me I get what your saying I do, but when you consider what else it may be there aren’t many other causes. Ulcerative colitis and chrons disease cause similar symptoms but you almost always have blood in poo with those. Not a stomach virus because it’s been over a week since this started. Doesn’t really leave much else..

Are their other things it could be?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo27 View Post
    Trust me I get what your saying I do
    Then what is the answer to my question? No "what ifs" or "yeah buts"

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Then what is the answer to my question? No "what ifs" or "yeah buts"

Positive thoughts
    Those illnesses I was worried I had would of been rare. Colon cancer isn’t that rare I mean what else could it be then? I see what your saying that I’ve been wrong before about all those Illnesses but am I now? These symptoms are actually getting worse is what scares me.
    Last edited by Hypo27; 25-12-19 at 19:47.

Sorry to hear that B Hopefully, you'll recover from this as well. Good luck too you!

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Sorry to hear that B Hopefully, you'll recover from this as well. Good luck too you!

Positive thoughts
    In your opinion do you think it’s colon cancer?

No, I don't. I think you have GERD and digestive issues due to your anxiety (which you already know you have). I think if you treat your anxiety, your GERD and stomach issues will improve.

I think you are wasting valuable time of your life sitting around worrying that you're dying. We're all dying, just a little bit each day. Time to live and make the most of what we have left.

L'chaim.

Just got done eating Christmas dinner at family’s house and soon as I got done my stomach started cramping again and I barely passed any stools and it kinda has a red/orange tint oh god this really is cancer :(

See your GI doc and get the follow up colonoscopy. We can all tell you we don’t think it’s cancer, which we don’t, BUT we are not qualified to diagnose. Only way to give you the reassurance and peace of mind which you are seeking here is to get the colonoscopy! Then you’ll know and it’ll be done with. I know you’re just wanting reassurance but really there is no way to convince you without actually having the scope. Your doc wanted you to get one anyway so DO IT!

Quote Originally Posted by StephA View Post
    See your GI doc and get the follow up colonoscopy. We can all tell you we don’t think it’s cancer, which we don’t, BUT we are not qualified to diagnose. Only way to give you the reassurance and peace of mind which you are seeking here is to get the colonoscopy! Then you’ll know and it’ll be done with. I know you’re just wanting reassurance but really there is no way to convince you without actually having the scope. Your doc wanted you to get one anyway so DO IT!
    Its just so scary because I don’t think there’s anything else that can cause all this! I’m even hurting deep in my anis like maybe in my colon? God I’m terrified!

Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread Information