My cats recently got fleas. I don't think my mom totally believes that they're there, but I KNOW what I saw. I KNOW I'm not crazy, it was fleas. We treated them all with Revolution and have taken stuff to the laundromat on 2 different occasions already, but I'm still so paranoid that the disgusting little things are still here. I keep feeling like they're all over me, even though I know they can't be bc I shower every other day, and they can't be on my cats anymore because Revolution is some of the best stuff on the market.

But I just... can't shake this fear. Logically, I know there's no reason to fear them as much as I do. I know that there's multiple ways to get rid of them, and even if there was an actual infestation, there's things we can do to kill them all. Logically, I KNOW that they're literally one of the tiniest, most insignificant creatures on this planet, and they really can't hurt me. But every time I think about them being on my cats, my clothes, my furniture, my freakin bed- I just spiral out of control and into a full blown panic attack. Why!? Why am I so scared!? Why can't I man up and just accept that yes, they're gross, but they're puny and weak, and I am a grown, functioning adult human that can literally break them in half with my fingernails?

I hate being so scared of these things, but I just can't help it! What do I do!?