Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Feeling a like a burden during Christmas

Re: Feeling a like a burden during Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by LouiseAndy View Post
    Had a real awful night, all of today I've been super aware of my heart pounding away. I'm also getting loads of skip bears and chest pain. It's like I'm not crying about it either like I normally would. It's like in the bacj if my mind I know there can't be anything wrong i just had tests but it just makes me feel filled with anixety also.
    It's your response to your heart pounding which keeps this anxiety cycle going but I'm sure you know that. My son has tachycardia due to an actual heart defect which is apparent on tests. When do you expect to get your official test results?

Sorry for the delay in reply x the storm here left us without power for awhile!

Thank you for the reply Pulisa, I had therapy yesterday and my therapist said she thinks it's like a trigger point. Like my heart rate goes up for whatever reasons and my body become so hyperaware that I get keyed into it and it reminds me of the bad panic attacks- I can't word it as well as she did. It's basically a type of muscle memory thing I think is the best way to describe it!

I'm not sure about the results, I was in my GP office getting a repeat script and they told me they would call me when it was back- so might give a call Monday to see if there's any updates on it!

Sorry for being a bit of a wreck head lately, like I'm doing better in alot of ways- I guess the racing just really gets me in a bad place. Like when I can't find a reason for it like being sick or etc. I'm off to a fourteen hour shift now- a nice way for the weekend x and thank you again for the reply Pulisa x

We got left home early from work due to the weather, it was a very wet and windy walk home!! Not fun in the darkness either!

I manged to overlook my heart rate most of the day, when I still moments I could feel it pounding but did my best to do something to distract myself. I also got a banging headache so gonna go to bed nice and early now !

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information