Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Feeling a like a burden during Christmas

Re: Feeling a like a burden during Christmas

I hope tomorrow is successful for you LouiseAndy. x

Hi Carnation, thank you so much for the reply xx Therapy was hard, very hard but I still went out with friends afterwards. It was difficult but I manged it! Things aren't very good at all and I'm struggling in alot of ways but trying to take lil steps everyday

Had to drop the monitor in today as there was issue with the batter. They took the current readings on it and i was sent on my way again--telling myself that if someone that bad was in the results before I wouldn't have been allowed to walk out!

It was hard day, I got no sleep last night and my heart was pounding and going faster then it had in a long long time yet I manged to get myself down to the shops to get a few pieces for my up and coming holiday next week! I also got a birthday present for my Mam which are all such small things but it's the most I've been able to do on my own in forever - even with a pouding and racing heart along for the ride!

These aren't "small" things, Louise...They are big successes for you particularly choosing and buying your Mam's present. She will be so pleased that you managed to do this despite your own fears and despite having to manage horrible anxiety symptoms. I hope you won't have to have any more heart monitoring tests-I don't think they are helping you one bit as they just make you focus all the more on your particular fear.

Are you going to Amsterdam? My daughter and I want to go there for tulip season but it is so expensive to stay there! I look forward to hearing about your trip! xx

Louise, you have incredible determination to just get on with things, you'd make any mother proud!
    Pounding hearts will always subside and remember it's an incredibly strong muscle, just like you Louise. x

Thank you both so much for the replies, truly it means alot to me xx you given me such lovely words I'm not sure if I deserve them!

Tbh ever since I got the monitor back I haven't been using it much it felt the need too! I do get bad moments but I just try to breath it out and move along--reminding myself I've come this far after all!

I'm sorry for the late reply, I'm currently on holidays! The worst part was the flight - but I'm not a great flyer so that wasn't a shock! Before I went away, I even manged to send the morning in town by myself! I just went to get my nails done and subway lol so it was all nice things for me but managing to walk place to place and not. Crumble total was alot for me!

There's still alot of wobble moments but I'm doing my best to carry through all of it x

I think you're doing brilliantly LouiseAndy!! And you do deserve lovely words. You've gone on holiday and flying too, that's a wonderful achievement. Be proud of yourself

Thanks for letting us know how you are getting on and you are doing so well!! I hope you can actually enjoy your holiday despite the inevitable wobbles and Fishman is right-it is a wonderful achievement!

Sounds like you’re doing great. Keep on with your brilliant attitude - finding the positives and celebrating them. Enjoy your holiday x

Thank you all so, so much truly for the replies x it means alot to me!

Things were going pretty well until today. On the way back to the airport, some poor lad jumped out in front of my train and we were delayed for two hours which resulted in us missing our flight. Which in the bigger photo doesn't really much at all when a life has been lost.

I manged to get on a later flight but to a airport further away, so now currently on a three hour bus ride home.

My anixety been all over the place, my hearts been pounding all day and refused to clam down no matter how hard I try. I haven't taken my pulse as I know that won't help. It just puts me on edge is all. Just hard having it constantly jack hammer in my chest. I'm also exhausted and such but thankfully I manged to mostly good holiday! Until the tragic event this morning

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread Information