Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Fluox Restarting

Re: Fluox Restarting

Quote Originally Posted by Conelrad View Post
    On scale of 1 to 10, feeling a solid 8. Hope everyone is doing well !
    Looking good, buddy!! Long may it continue

ADs can be truly awful meds which no one on their right minds would take, especially at the beginning...except when they work they can almost magically change lives for the better.

Quote Originally Posted by panic_down_under View Post
    Looking good, buddy!! Long may it continue
    Thanks PDU. I appreciate all the help you've given !

Thanks PDU. I appreciate all the help you've given !
    Great to hear you are on the improve. Went to Dr yesterday & he said all my side effects are the wash out from tapering off citalapram. Apparently I will now start to see the results of fluoxetine over the next 4-6 weeks. He seems happy with my progress. I’m just impatient & want to be living life now! Feeling mild anxiety & mild nausea today.

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdaze View Post
    Great to hear you are on the improve. Went to Dr yesterday & he said all my side effects are the wash out from tapering off citalapram. Apparently I will now start to see the results of fluoxetine over the next 4-6 weeks. He seems happy with my progress. I’m just impatient & want to be living life now! Feeling mild anxiety & mild nausea today.
    Well, sounds like you might be in the home stretch...a few more weeks and you should be feeling pretty good...Waiting is the hard part...

Feb 3 Update : Well, still on an upward trend. Anxiety is almost non existent. Thoughts/anxiety may pop up during the day, but dont last very long. Next week will be a test. I have to go out of town all week for training for my work, so we'll see how I do with that. Only somewhat issue, for the last few days, has been sleep. Have a hard time falling asleep, then waking up early. Saturday night into Sunday only had, like four hours of sleep. Even though, I felt fairly well all day. Anyway, hope everyone is doing well !

I’ve been having terrible anxiety for 2 days now. Took half lorazepam yesterday. Trying not to today. If I count my weeks from when my dose was upped to 40, I’m now starting week 5 so it’s still early days. I do seem to cope with stress abit more. Don’t have too much anxiety when grocery shopping & going for walks. But that is about as much I can do. The thought of work is overwhelming. Am sleeping 8 hours most nights. Have a therapy session booked next week so perhaps she can unravel my tangled thoughts abit more!
    Conelrad, I hope the sleep improves for you but if you’re coping during the day I wouldn’t worry too much about it. It’ll be a blip hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdaze View Post
    I’ve been having terrible anxiety for 2 days now. Took half lorazepam yesterday. Trying not to today. If I count my weeks from when my dose was upped to 40, I’m now starting week 5 so it’s still early days. I do seem to cope with stress abit more. Don’t have too much anxiety when grocery shopping & going for walks. But that is about as much I can do. The thought of work is overwhelming.
    Hi Summer..sorry to hear about the anxiety issue. Good 4 U for taking the Lorazepam. Heck, if you need it take it. I still have a lot of my Xanax left and it's been 4 weeks since I got it. But, I have it in case I need it. It's good your sleeping, hope mine gets better again. It's good your getting out (shopping, walks). I find having to go out is a lot less stressful now, so it does get better..Keep us posted !

Feb 8 Update *** Anxiety is pretty much gone. I've have had some spikes, however, I am now dealing with other medical issue(s). The one that was probably causing my stomach issue(s). I am following up with a GI doctor. I saw my primary doctor the other day as she wanted an update on my anxiety...both agreed that things are moving forward very well and I will stay at my current dosage.
    Hope everyone is doing well....

Feb 8 Update *** Anxiety is pretty much gone.

...I saw my primary doctor the other day as she wanted an update on my anxiety...both agreed that things are moving forward very well and I will stay at my current dosage.
    This is very good news!!

however, I am now dealing with other medical issue(s). The one that was probably causing my stomach issue(s). I am following up with a GI doctor.
    Bummer. At least they tend to be easier to deal with than the psyche disorders.

I’m now at week 6 today. Had 3 good days in a row after 3 bad days. I do get nausea in the mornings but it seems to taper off later in the day. Anxiety is in the background but I haven’t had it build up to any panic attacks, thank goodness. Seeing psychologist Thursday to do some unraveling! Will be interesting to see what needs work...I will keep you posted! Conelrad that’s frustrating about your stomach. Hopefully it’s minor & can be easily fixed.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread Information