I'm sorry for your loss :/

Some thing to keep in mind: Stress will always make your CPTSD and GAD worse. And death of a loved one is a major stress. I know, I have both. So you have to be kind to yourself. Remember, there is no timetable for your grief. For awhile, you will just be in survival mode, and that's okay. It's okay to take time off from some of your commitments, work things, etc. to give yourself time to process. Same thing for your mom. Don't feel guilty when you steal moments of happiness. Your step dad would want both of you to do things that make you happy.

Secondly, if you need to take extra meds or go on meds for this difficult time, that's okay too. I used to have benzos for my really tough days. And while I was going through a divorce, I upped my normal AD to deal with the extra stress.

Next, don't be afraid talk to others or to seek grief counseling. You have the added stress of processing your own grief, plus helping your mom, and that's a lot on one person. It's okay to see someone to get out your feelings.

If you need to talk, you can PM me.

Wishing you strength.