Thread: Spent all night last night working on my mix CD. Managed to release it at 12am :D

Spent all night last night working on my mix CD. Managed to release it at 12am :D

Been working on live performance DJing. I use an iPad type device to design touch interfaces that I use for creative DJing.

Enjoy. You can listen to the complete mix set here: https://soundcloud.com/user-71224546...-free-download

Re: Spent all night last night working on my mix CD. Managed to release it at 12am :D

That's really great, Wired! Listening while I work - really cool!

Re: Spent all night last night working on my mix CD. Managed to release it at 12am :D

Quote Originally Posted by ErinKC View Post
    That's really great, Wired! Listening while I work - really cool!
    Why thank you ErinKC. I didn't expect anyone to really appreciate grime music so it means something coming from you

I know nothing about this type of music, but I did think it sounded cool. I am a freelance writer. I need to listen to music while I work, but can't do stuff with words, so this was great!

Quote Originally Posted by ErinKC View Post
    I know nothing about this type of music, but I did think it sounded cool. I am a freelance writer. I need to listen to music while I work, but can't do stuff with words, so this was great!
    You're a writer? What sort of writing do you do? You know much about writing up product descriptions? My brother owns a marketing agency and is looking for a writer.

The genre us called UK Grime I'm not so much a fan of the negativity portrayed by the rappers themselves but I love dark, moody, beats.

I do all kinds of writing. Right now I'm working with a client who runs a business-focused website so I write a lot about how to start businesses, taxes, stuff like that. I have actually done some product description-type writing more in the form of recommending products/writing up reviews or "best of" sites with a list of products.

Thread Information