Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: World War 3

World War 3

So Trump ordered strikes on Iran which killed one of their Generals.

Everyone on Twitter is saying that this is the beginning of WWIII which I know is an exaggeration but I'm really quite scared now

Is anyone able to provide any reassurance?

Re: World War 3

Quote Originally Posted by Toby2000 View Post

Everyone on Twitter is saying that this is the beginning of WWIII which I know is an exaggeration but I'm really quite scared now

I’m afraid I feel terror waking up to this news this morning I guess we just pray Boris has some sense to defend us as a country right. Not sure how safe we are without EU support think we can forget the allies of Europe. However we are with the front runners of the Big Boys now with USA and Russia. So I expect Boris and Trump to be having talks but Iran attack the UK equal to US as we saw with the tanker attack.

However I’m not too sure how legal American drone strike was and so I presume the UN will step in first again I hope they will for sake of the Western world but the Iranians are batshit crazy my ex was Iranian I’ve never been with a psychopath before and whilst with him I learnt what a sociopath was!! And that extended to members of his family too! Not saying alll Iranians are like but with my experience yer I don’t feel much hope of this issue going away quietly.

Just think Sociopaths with Nukes! We are ****ed!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixess View Post
    I’m afraid I feel terror waking up to this news this morning I guess we just pray Boris has some sense to defend us as a country right. Not sure how safe we are without EU support think we can forget the allies of Europe. However we are with the front runners of the Big Boys now with USA and Russia. So I expect Boris and Trump to be having talks but Iran attack the UK equal to US as we saw with the tanker attack.

However I’m not too sure how legal American drone strike was and so I presume the UN will step in first again I hope they will for sake of the Western world but the Iranians are batshit crazy my ex was Iranian I’ve never been with a psychopath before and whilst with him I learnt what a sociopath was!! And that extended to members of his family too! Not saying alll Iranians are like but with my experience yer I don’t feel much hope of this issue going away quietly.

Just think Sociopaths with Nukes! We are ****ed!!!

I haven’t watched the news (it makes me anxious) so I don’t have a lot of info. All I can say is that the news exaggerates things. I remember how many people it predicted would die of swine flu in the UK-I think 100,000 was quoted. But it was nothing like that. I hate the way media plays on anxiety levels to sell papers, get viewers
    etc x

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsmitchell1984 View Post
    I haven’t watched the news (it makes me anxious) so I don’t have a lot of info. All I can say is that the news exaggerates things. I remember how many people it predicted would die of swine flu in the UK-I think 100,000 was quoted. But it was nothing like that. I hate the way media plays on anxiety levels to sell papers, get viewers
    etc x
    America drone attacked Iran last night blowing a military general to smithereens...FACT

I’m not saying what happened isn’t true but what will happen next will probably be blown out of proportion.

it is very worrying - so it’s totally normal to feel how you are feeling - but by worrying about it - it will not change anything.

if the world is going to end tomorrow - we may as well enjoy today x

Quote Originally Posted by Toby2000 View Post

What the HELL has Twitter got to do with reality? You might as well ask the opinion of people standing in the queue at Tesco.

And what reassurance do you expect here? How qualified do you think any of us are at predicting the possible outcome of imminent global destruction?!

Put your bloody phone down, go outside and look at some trees or something.
    Last edited by ankietyjoe; 03-01-20 at 11:50.

"World War 3" is apparently trending on ****ter so it's GOT to be true.....

I'm sure there will soon be more important things happening in Celeb-land which will kill interest in this "end of the world" fest.

Crumbs... I'd better start building a fallout shelter immediately!

I'm really scared. Please help me.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information