Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WW3

WW3

Think I've woken in a parallel universe. Trump nuked some dude in Iran and now Twitter is trending #WW3.

So on the 1st we seen #OhJeremyCorbyn that was quickly replaced with #CorbynIsA****er and today we've got #WW3. Tomorrow I'm expecting Boris Johnson to do something ludicrous. It's on the cards.

Re: WW3

WW3 has been underway for a while in the form of the fraudulent "war on terror" which in reality is a war against the Islamic world. So far, it has been fairly one-sided because the US and it's lackeys have been picking on soft targets.

Qassem Soleimani was probably the most powerful person in Iran and he was assassinated in Iraq. Persia, being a ancient civilisation with a long history of warfare will take revenge so expect a lot more of these:

I agree with you Hollow. There's so much misinformation even a conspiracy theorist like myself doesn't even know why there's always been a war with Islam. I mean I've probably read about it somewhere but my aging brain doesn't retain information like it used to

Lol...in your dreams, Hollow.

I was wondering how long before Trump's brilliant order would drag you from your lair to defend another terrorist.

I wonder if MI6 has you on their radar?

Nothing new for the US to liquidate a major military head of an enemy nation...just ask Yamamoto.

Bring it on!

N.

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post
    Nothing new for the US to liquidate a major military head of an enemy nation...just ask Yamamoto.
    I'm not going to defend Soleimani and I don't know too much about the guy at this point (I'm avoiding the media).

What Trump did should be a war crime because there was no formal war between the US and Iran. Preemptive self-defense is not legal justification for assassination. The UN charter defines self-defense as a right to respond to an actual and significant armed attack. Trump claimed he was planning to attack American diplomats and military personal. Have official documents been released on this or is it classified? To many outside the US, it's looking like Trump himself is a terrorist. I know the perspective is different for those living in the US. I'm an observer looking in, and it looks kinda horrific.

Umm... They did attack us.

And by the way they've been attacking us for 50 years. Finally got a president who's not going to put up with it any longer. Actually I think this is proof that the extreme sanctions that the US has against Iran are working.

Trump had a great quote yesterday he said Iran has never won a war and never lost a negotiation. I thought that was great.

I'm not getting involved in politics, but this whole "WWIII" crap is the price we pay for free speech - eternal bullsh1t

USA vs Iran is a bit like a bodybuilder (USA) fighting a 6 month old child (Iran) in terms of military capability. Or P&O Ferries feeling threatened by a 16 foot yacht crossing between Dover and Calais (I used this example as an ad for P&O is at the bottom of my screen haha)

You don't need to fear WWIII right now

Quote Originally Posted by RadioGaGa View Post
    USA vs Iran is a bit like a bodybuilder (USA) fighting a 6 month old child (Iran) in terms of military capability. Or P&O Ferries feeling threatened by a 16 foot yacht crossing between Dover and Calais (I used this example as an ad for P&O is at the bottom of my screen haha)
    Apparently Iran hit US base last night in Iraq. But no lives lost so that goes to show how powerful they are. Not very ... I was on the whole "no war" bandwagon until they hit back. They shouldn't have done that. The US army is very powerful and would crush Iran.

I love the analogy. I too am staying out of the politics as I don't understand it enough to comment.

Modern warfare is just about appearing tough. Didn't North Korea photoshop themselves a load of nukes? So maybe Iran could take a leaf out of the film Meet The Spartans?

Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information