Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: WW3

Re: WW3

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Why believe either side so readily? Both have a vested interest in playing it down or playing it up.

Both sides are just in a big willy waving contest right now.
    ^^ What he said.

I know this is floggin dead horse but as a vet (not animal doc) I am kinda intrigued

I messaged a vet buddy to ask what hes think

He said that they would not of evacuated base without orders from Pentagon in case it was a trap to lure them out to make it easier to attack the military personnel

If the Pentagon had gotten reliable tipoff from the Ayatollah hisself (unlikely when both side distrust each other's) and base had bailed, then Trumpsy would of taken credit for saving all them lifes

I'm anon on a vet forum too - I posted a shred 'Was there any casualties' and it got taken down.

My guess is as good as any others of yous

But we all gotta be thankful that whatever happened, a further escalation got avoided

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    ^^ What he said.
    Well Iran have just proved the point by saying for days they hadn't shot down that passenger plane and demanded they were shown evidence. Now they have admitted they did it:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...cid=spartanntp

Military error apparently. That's one way to look at it, another might be terrorism.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    another might be terrorism.
    That's what I seen it as tbh.

https://www.nysun.com/editorials/trumps-explodes-at-the-pentagon-brass/90979/

Found this article to e rather humorous...and true.

Quote Originally Posted by lebonvin View Post
    I know this is floggin dead horse but as a vet (not animal doc) I am kinda intrigued

I messaged a vet buddy to ask what hes think

He said that they would not of evacuated base without orders from Pentagon in case it was a trap to lure them out to make it easier to attack the military personnel

If the Pentagon had gotten reliable tipoff from the Ayatollah hisself (unlikely when both side distrust each other's) and base had bailed, then Trumpsy would of taken credit for saving all them lifes

I'm anon on a vet forum too - I posted a shred 'Was there any casualties' and it got taken down.

My guess is as good as any others of yous

But we all gotta be thankful that whatever happened, a further escalation got avoided
    Charlie, looks like the Pentagon have finally released info that will be of no surprise to you and your buddies on the vet forum.

They will have just been downplaying it as part of trying to appear the superior force just as Iran would be laughing at threats from the big bad West. Classic propaganda.

Lets just hope those injured soldiers recover without any lasting mental or physical injuries.

Trump perhaps should reconsider downplaying the injuries as just some headaches and not as bad as he has seen. That's disrespectful even if it's part of the propaganda and will only piss the families off as well as you vets I would have thought.

Thanks Terry

I would of been happy to got proved wrong. Concussion right? Another word for a non-invasive head injury. Very common in combat, yous get hit on the head with an object from force of explosion.

It can be mild and yous get a sore head. If severe yous get brain injury but they never said how severe. Not good.

Charlie

These injuries are traumatic brain injury according to the news I read so they may be bad. If that many have these you can bet a lot more have mild concussion or all the usual cuts & bruises from flying objects as you say.

I ain't being funny here, but most combattants what get life changing injuries usually wish they got killed outrite.

just got news on vet forum that rockets hit US embassy in Iraq

I bet that ain't even in the media coxza all the Chinese virus shit

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information