Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WW3

Re: WW3

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    Apparently Iran hit US base last night in Iraq. But no lives lost so that goes to show how powerful they are. Not very ... I was on the whole "no war" bandwagon until they hit back. They shouldn't have done that. The US army is very powerful and would crush Iran.

I love the analogy. I too am staying out of the politics as I don't understand it enough to comment.
    No lives lost?

You believe that?

Source: At Least 80 Americans Killed in IRGC Attack on US Base in Iraq

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...s-base-in-iraq

@MassDara

Iím not an Iran expert. But I am a military analyst. When I see the impact points of Iranís strike on Asad air base, I donít see purely symbolic strikes designed to avoid casualties, as some have speculated. The strikes appear to target the baseís military capability.

Last edited by Hollow; 09-01-20 at 11:30.

Good on yer Hollow my man

When I was fightin in Ghan to protect da liberty of our great nation from Pushtun farmers, our casualties was not reported.

Dem missiles would of had to had pinpoint accuracy to hit just jeeps, choppers and empty buildings.

Seen it all before

Before I retire to my cardboard box, let me tell yous some thing about ballistic missiles.

They doesn't just go "pop" and hit a target. They takes out everything in a wide area

80 Americans? There was Brits, Swedish n Danes there too. Plus Flip domestics and a few locals (including a spy or two).

80 dead mean probably 160 badly injured. We ain't talkin cuts and bruises here

They won't even inform next of kin for weeks

Actually 0 dead Americans according to President Trump... AKA the most honest politician in the USA.

Ah yes...Dead Americans...THE Lefties dream. LOL You should have seen the bozos on CNN (Completely Not News) absolutely salivating at the prospect of dead Americans. Their hatred for Trump has placed them squarely on the side of terrorist murderers. Trump in a landslide in November.

Trump says no dead. Iran says 80 dead. Both have a vested interest in claiming the best/worst case scenario.

I think I will wait to see something from a credible outsider.

Sadly Iran seems to have killed a fair few of it's own people with a stampede during the procession of the dead general.

Why do I keep seeing "USA ready to talk with Iran", and "Iran standing down after missile attacks?". It's only from western media and I've seen no Iranian sources to support this. I can't believe he's acting the good guy and handing them an olive branch after decimating their olive farm.

Wired, if you get a chance check out Trump's address to the nation in regard to the situation, yesterday. He actually speaks to the promise Iran has to it's future and their vast potential. It was an excellent speech. I would imagine if there were 80 Americans killed we'd already know at least some of the names. Believe me the main stream media is searching frantically for them.
    Last edited by Noivous; 09-01-20 at 19:05.

You never know what goes on behind the scenes. Iran may have given the US a heads up on the missiles. Save face and appease the masses. And I gotta think that the Intel on Solimanis location could easily have come from an Iranian.

It's very likely that the remains of these dead American soldiers have been dumped in some garbage site without informing the relatives. This is common practice in the American military. Don't forget, to US politicians, soldiers are only cannon fodder to be used in the geo-political games.

Remains of war dead dumped in landfill

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...M6M_story.html

Gari-Lynn Smith, portions of whose husbandís remains were disposed of in the landfill after his 2006 death in Iraq, said she was ďappalled and disgustedĒ by the way the Air Force had acted. She learned of the landfill disposal earlier this spring in a letter from a senior official at the Dover mortuary.

ďMy only peace of mind in losing my husband was that he was taken to Dover and that he was handled with dignity, love, respect and honor,Ē Smith said. ďThat was completely shattered for me when I was told that he was thrown in the trash.Ē

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information