Thread: Post a pic of your "working/resting space"

Post a pic of your "working/resting space"

Post your working/resting space whether it be at work, or home. The place you like to spend the most.

download (1).png

download.png

I've got a music setup and library behind me

Post yours I know there's somebody here who has an in.sane setup.

Re: Post a pic of your "working/resting space"

Chilling in my living room, watching The Office, doing my freelance work.

Screen Shot 2020-01-05 at 9.53.36 PM.png

I miss my macbook :( It's so much easier to move about and work. The Office is great! Have you seen The Idiot Abroad? It features Karl Pilkington - a simple guy who moans a lot. He's a friend of Ricky Gervais and Ricky sends him around the world to mad places to wind him up. Initially I thought Karl was acting but it's actually the real him.

By right I was going to post a pic of my working place - but we have one desk and my boyfriend gaming stuff has slowly taken that over lol. So alot of the time I end up in bed which is both a working and resting place which is slowly now being taken over by our new "Roommate" in the pitcher lol! Sorry if this is a strange add to the post, I just was complaining about how I have no working space the other day!

Screenshot_20200111-025521.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by SarahNah View Post
    By right I was going to post a pic of my working place - but we have one desk and my boyfriend gaming stuff has slowly taken that over lol. So alot of the time I end up in bed which is both a working and resting place which is slowly now being taken over by our new "Roommate" in the pitcher lol! Sorry if this is a strange add to the post, I just was complaining about how I have no working space the other day!

Screenshot_20200111-025521.jpg
    That's one happy kitty. Does he/she bolt around the house at 2am? Mine does.

I used to spend a lot of time on my bed with my laptop. It was very cosy. But, I ended up replacing laptop with a desktop to force me to sit at a desk. I don't really like sitting at a desk, the bed was much better.

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    I miss my macbook :( It's so much easier to move about and work. The Office is great! Have you seen The Idiot Abroad? It features Karl Pilkington - a simple guy who moans a lot. He's a friend of Ricky Gervais and Ricky sends him around the world to mad places to wind him up. Initially I thought Karl was acting but it's actually the real him.
    Yes, I love this computer. It's so small and light. I work from home and I'm in law school so I bring it all over the place with me. I have heard of the show but haven't watched it yet. I love, love Ricky Gervais so I will definitely check it out!

Thread Information