Hi all!

So I found this forum a year ago when I was getting a lot of pvc’s. After a few months, I got things under control and felt freedom from my anxiety about my heart. I still got the occasional pvc, but no big deal.

2 months ago I was laid off from work, and started a new job just this past week. Add Christmas to that and 4 kids home for the Christmas break and the pvc’s started being more common.

Now the pvc’s for the most part I don’t care about. Been there done that.

What isn’t so acceptable is these twinges of pain that keep coming into my chest. At one point, it was quite painful for a brief period, but that was after eating pizza and guacamole with a lot of garlic, so I think that was heartburn. These pains have been off and on for a few weeks. They last seconds and can sometimes move from the left to right side of my chest.

I was riding my bike a month ago and it slipped on ice. I was clipped in, so I landed hard on my left side, which is also the side where I get these twinges of pain.

Of course my brain is going to angina, etc etc. I had a physical about a month ago, no issues. Had an ecg, stress test etc in March, no issues other than the occasional pvc.

Any thoughts? Looking for affirmation here. I am aware that these pains are likely shoulder/anxiety.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk