Seems like I get over one thing and something else comes up! I'm just so tired :(

About a month ago I felt a small lump on my inner labia, when looking I noticed it had a red thin skin over it, I left it for a week or so and put cream on it but nothing worked it also was a little itchy, I finally had enough and put a little pin in it which it bled a little and seemed to go down quite a bit (I went to doctor before this and she said it's fine it will go down) fast forward a week and it's got a bit bigger and now there is another one next to it on the flappy bit of skin/tissue in the centre of the vagina? Sorry don't really know how to explain it :( they are under the skin and do not have any type of head on them or different colour? Not painful and are the size of a pea but can be itchy tho not all the time, I am really really scared that it is cancer and its keeping me from living at the moment!!! I get married in 6 months and just want to look forward to it and not be in panic mode all the time! Sorry for the long message but is there anyone that has had anything like this... please help :(

Thank you x