Thread: Two Pea sized lumps

Two Pea sized lumps

Seems like I get over one thing and something else comes up! I'm just so tired :(

About a month ago I felt a small lump on my inner labia, when looking I noticed it had a red thin skin over it, I left it for a week or so and put cream on it but nothing worked it also was a little itchy, I finally had enough and put a little pin in it which it bled a little and seemed to go down quite a bit (I went to doctor before this and she said it's fine it will go down) fast forward a week and it's got a bit bigger and now there is another one next to it on the flappy bit of skin/tissue in the centre of the vagina? Sorry don't really know how to explain it :( they are under the skin and do not have any type of head on them or different colour? Not painful and are the size of a pea but can be itchy tho not all the time, I am really really scared that it is cancer and its keeping me from living at the moment!!! I get married in 6 months and just want to look forward to it and not be in panic mode all the time! Sorry for the long message but is there anyone that has had anything like this... please help :(

Thank you x

Re: Two Pea sized lumps

sound like Bartholin's cyst's to me which is blocked duct of the Bartholin's gland which are not serious at all .... if you are worried head to the drs

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Thanks for the reply, there are not near the opening but kinda in the centre one in the crease of the inner labia and the other on the same bit of skin that the clitoris is on x

If the doctor has seen it then it can't be serious.

I really wouldn't be sticking pins in them though - just leave them alone for a while

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Have had that and it’s gone away eventually xx

Hi.
    I’m sorry I have no advice regarding the lumps, although if it were a tumour, it wouldn’t come and go when you stuck a needle in it. Your description deffo sounds benign. It almost sounds like an allergy...maybe try changing to a gentle soap or sensitive washing powder and see if that makes s difference?
    I just wanted to say that I too am a bride-to-be. (September 2020 for us) so I know the battle with HA and trying to be excited for your wedding.
    Feel free to message me anytime, maybe we can help each other xx

I've had this on more than one occasion. They're just cysts, or blocked ducts. They go away after a month or so, but will last longer if you squeeze them.

Thread Information