Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So many fears

Re: Water went deep in my nose during shower-chance of brain eating bacterial infecti

Quote Originally Posted by scaredpt View Post
    I知 still really freaking out. It was normal city water. But I guess the rational thing is to think a lot of people in my city have gotten water in their nose at one point or another, right?
    It痴 treated water there痴 no worries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I have promises to keep,

And miles to go before I sleep. - Robert Frost

Re: Water went deep in my nose during shower-chance of brain eating bacterial infecti

Quote Originally Posted by scaredpt View Post
    I知 still really freaking out. It was normal city water. But I guess the rational thing is to think a lot of people in my city have gotten water in their nose at one point or another, right?
    I can definitely confirm that there will be nothing in that water that will give you any infections. It's public water, therefore it is treated with chlorine or a similar chemical, you are fine.

God bless.

ha I was thinking of the same fear for my daughter. We were on vacation and stayed at a fairly new hotel in Southern CA. she loved taking a bath in the bath tube filled with water. she did that a few times and yesterday I noticed she put her head down in the water.

now I'm thinking of this or dry drowning. I know its' unreasonable but the fears are lurking behind there

logically we shall not be afraid of this if we use city water.

thanks
    Hanh

So many fears

I知 terrified of complications from the flu since it痴 so serious and also just of my life being disrupted. I知 terribly scared to call out of work as i have some big meetings and I知 worried I値l let my team down.

Re: I feel like I知 getting the flu and I知 terrified.

So I guess you dodged the brain eating amoeba from yesterday?

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Flu is very rarely serious for healthy adults; it's horrible and tiring but ultimately you'd recover. Likewise, sickness happens, your workplace would cope.

Please see your numerous 'fear of flu' threads from prior years for my reply

Re: So many fears

Please read the below message from Admin. You are posting about a lot of different things frequently. Perhaps start a thread where you can keep all of your worries in one place.

Can posters, especially those who are posting a lot about a variety of fears please confine their posts to one thread.

This helps others to build up a clear picture of what is happening and makes it easier to offer suitable advice.

You may not see the pattern but usually it is there, especially if you are posting frequently about different things.

Your co-operation with this would be greatly appreciated.

Elen

ps I have renamed this thread and merged some of your previous threads here

Re: So many fears

Hi Please look back on your thread about flu from last year

https://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showth...g-over-my-life

Likihood of breast pain being breast cancer?

Ever since I took plan B last month I致e been having random breast pains. Could it be related to that or is there a risk of it being breast cancer? I知 25 and very scared

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information