He was very thorough in telling me some of the reasons for this and what it is .There were a few different tests we did for said reasons which all came back negative. Which is why the tests and diagnosis of this anemia doesn't bother me that much. It's the, "we incidentally found something while testing you for this." And that fear stems from hearing stories and reading things in the past. That's my biggest problem.

I do practice relaxation techniques but exercise is key for me with relieving stress. I find it easier to relax and sleep better after a good workout. It also puts my mind at ease to know I'm only strengthening my heart, cells and body because of the workout.

I agree with your points in regards to workouts exacerbating anxiety as you experience the same symptoms as with panic attacks. When I was having panic attacks regularly I became afraid of exercise. The lightheadedness and elevated heart rate would play tricks with me at one point I did have a panic attack in the middle of a workout. In fact, that's when I had my first one. But I had to retrain my brain to realize those are normal sensations you get when exerting yourself.