Thread: Shout out to everyone who has suffered this xmas and new year...

Shout out to everyone who has suffered this xmas and new year...

Im sure like me many of you suffer terribly at xmas. I love family time, I love all things xmas but it kills me inside! I work at a school, the run up to xmas is crazy!!! and then I get over 2 weeks off, I don't cope with the sitting around. My mind wanders, I tell myself stuff, I get in a flap, and to top it off I got ill... over a week later I still feel like death!

So having had a crappy anxious filled xmas holiday and an awful panicky and ill return to work today....

I just want to give everyone like me who spends most of their life feeling like this a massive shout out because do you know what??.... We've totally got this!

As crappy as I feel right now, I know it will pass. As crappy as my day was, I know they'll be better ones.

Sending love and new year positivity to everyone. I am here if anyone wants to share positive notes. I am here for anyone who, feeling like me right now, might just need a good cry!

xx

Re: Shout out to everyone who has suffered this xmas and new year...

Hi Shelly, Happy new year to you too, I do understand where your coming from, and hope things have gotten better for you. Xxxx

Thread Information