Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Please Help!! Freaking out again!!

Re: And Just like that...

Geezus, how did you manage to do that, Iris?

Re: And Just like that...

Tripped up at the start of a long journey home from vacation and didn't want to miss my train. Didn't actually realise it was broken until it spat out a bone chip when the scabbing came off.

Re: Pancreatic or Kidney Cancer ?????

Hi,

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Pip

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I am such a mess I started taking Escitalopram 3 days ago and the side effects are so crazy. Im having the worst panic attacks ever. Everything is setting me off. My acid reflux and back/side pain is so bad which is making everything worse. I don't know if stomach issues are part of the side effects but they sure did get worse after starting it. Every time I feel anything painful it sets me off. I almost died with the worse panic attack I've ever had when I saw blood in the toilet earlier tonight until i realized my period decided to make a surprise early appearance 7 days early which in return set me off on another panic attack. These episodes of pure panic and fear are so intense . I have never been this scared before in my life. When they come on it feels like Im on fire. I get so hot and I start shaking and my arms feel weak and I feel like i'm going to pass out. It's so horrible. I had no idea that this medication can make me feel so sick. How long does it last?!?!

How is your husband? Is there any news about his treatment?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    How is your husband? Is there any news about his treatment?
    Surgery on February 20th and no news yet on his latest scans. Waiting is killing us

Hi

I'm feel so sad when I read your thread, you are really going through it at the moment.

I hope the meds kick in soon, and the sheer panic ( I recognise all of those feelings), start to become more manageable at the very least ..

Yes, the waiting is like torture, and you wonder how you will get through it. How is your husband coping.

I know you have read my thread, and my symptoms ae very similar to yours. My abdo CT scan came back clear. So while I don't know what's causing my problem , it doesn't seem to be kidneys or pancreas. I hope that gives you a little reassurance that it's not necessarily one of this things ( I'm just like you though, and until I get a diagnosis, my mind will continue to whisper bad things to me)

Hope you're doing okay this evening,

Inanna

I’m very sorry to hear what you’re going through, truly.

My sister had a tumour on her left kidney in 2010. The surgeons removed it, and she’s been fine ever since. Try not to assume a “deadly” outcome--many have beat cancer!

Re: Acid Reflux/Gerd ?

With silent reflux you cough, especially laying down. With regular reflux you can get a feeling of indigestion or burning, depends. I get all three.

*Update*

All my husbands scans came back ok . So surgery is his only treatment for now. Good news

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information