Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Please Help!! Freaking out again!!

Falling apart. (Kidney cancer)

So got the worse news today and I'm having a hard time functioning. If you guys have been following me lately you know I'm not in a good place. I need help to think clearly now. So my husband has been having a lot of back pain and started peeing blood last week. We thought it was jus kidney stones. It's not. They found a tumor on his kidney this morning. I was going through my own hell and terrified I had cancer. Now I'm can't even think straight. I need to be strong for him now and I'm freaking out. How am I going to do this? All my symptoms back ache symptoms have returned. What if I get sick too. I CAN'T DO THIS !!!!!! IM SO SCARED FOR MY HUSBAND. I can't get sick too. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

Re: Falling apart. (Kidney cancer)

I'm so sorry you find yourself in this position. In your place, I'd be terrified too.

I know it's tough, but you have to do your best to focus on your other half for now; it's okay to fall apart, but not while he's around. Can you see your doctor about getting (extra) help for your anxiety?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    I'm so sorry you find yourself in this position. In your place, I'd be terrified too.

I know it's tough, but you have to do your best to focus on your other half for now; it's okay to fall apart, but not while he's around. Can you see your doctor about getting (extra) help for your anxiety?
    The er doctor was concerned for when they gave us the news. She took my blood pressure and it was so high. She gave me Ativan and started me on celexa. I've been so stressed that I had cancer with all my pain and symptoms. What will happen to our kids if we are both sick

I'm sorry I'm not thinking straight right. Please forgive me . It's just am so confused. I was so convinced it was me with something really wrong . My husband is never sick and this came out no where
    I can't believe this is happening.
    Last edited by always scared; 06-01-20 at 22:57.

No need to apologize, it's perfectly understandable. Feel free to PM me any time you need, okay?

Obviously different meds work differently for different people, but celexa has been a wonder drug for me.

My mid left sided back pain is back. It's been hurting on and off since May. WHAT IF I ALSO HAVE KIDNEY CANCER . I've had it this since May and I thought it was PC but now I'm think it might have been my kidney all along. Now i'm scared every time I need to pee.

This is the reason why I never go to the ER or have test done. THEY ALWAYS COME BACK AWFUL!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING TO MY HUSBAND. He's had back pain all his adult life so I was he supposed to know that this was kidney cancer??? If he didn't start having blood in his urine he wouldn't have know anything was wrong. I M SO SCARED FOR THE FUTURE. THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING !!!! WHY IS MY BACK PAIN BACK AND RIGHT WHERE MY KIDNEY IS!!!!!????? THIS IS SO MESSED UP

SOMEONE PLEASE TALK TO ME. I need some reassurance to get me thinking straight so i can be strong for my husband and kids. right now i'm just crying that we're both dying Please help me

Is there a 24-hour crisis hotline in your area? You really sound emotionally distressed right now and I would advise you to call them ASAP.

Sorry to hear this news but it doesn't mean you have cancer as well. You are just panicking and getting upset which is understandable. Maybe you shoud get checked out though for your own peace of mind.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    Sorry to hear this news but it doesn't mean you have cancer as well. You are just panicking and getting upset which is understandable. Maybe you shoud get checked out though for your own peace of mind.
    You know from my past posts that I can't do that. Just todays tests proved deadly for my husband. Tests NEVER come back good for our family

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information