Hi everyone,

Me again. I always promised myself I'd never fall down the rabbit hole as far as some users I have seen on here over the years but here I am, hurtling headfirst into the abyss...

I've already been worried about tripping up over words and saying the wrong thing to what I meant to say recently but tried to get on. Some days have been better than others but im still doing it and every time I do I get hit by a wave of anxiety that takes ages to shake off.

Anyway since Saturday I've also had what I presume is a tension headache (although I fear far worse.....!). It keeps moving round my head but the main symptom is tightness be it in my forehead, temples, jaw, face and its constant from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to bed. Ive woken up a few times at night and its been there then too.

I guess my question is can this be normal? Has anybody else experienced this? I had a CT scan in June last year as I was having constant dizziness and messing my words up and that came back clear. I thought I'd shaken the brain tumour demon but its back with a vengeance and I'm so fed up. Just want my life back.

I should add I spoke to my GP yesterday and she didn't want to hear it. She said she isnt going to investigate and is not prepared to buy into my health anxiety so now im naturally worried I've managed to push her away with all of my irrational fears.

Thanks for reading if you got this far!