Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need advice - weird period cycle.

Need advice - weird period cycle.

Hey guys.

So, in the past my periods been a bit wonky, not much but just a couple of months of wonky. But from January 2019 until december 2019 ( so a year ) my cycle been so regular between 24-26 days.

Then last month my period came at 19 days, I tried not to worry and told myself I've been sick and had a stressful month at my job, Now at 19 days im slightly spotting, it properly means my period hopefully comes tomorrow at 20 days...

two questions:

The normal period cycle is between 21-35 days, should i worry to much and go to my doctors, or give it a another month ?

Is any of you spotting before a period ? and how many days.. I am so worried this is not my period coming but something like cancer.

Re: Need advice - weird period cycle.

Don’t worry. Completely normal, especially with stress. I’ve spotted as much as 5 days beforehand

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    Don’t worry. Completely normal, especially with stress. I’ve spotted as much as 5 days beforehand
    Normally i spot for like half a day, now i spotted last night and still no period this morning :(
    I had sex with my boyfriend this morning and was sure it would help things along... but no.

Hope its nothing serious.
    Last edited by Missjensen; 11-01-20 at 12:08.

Unfortunately this can happen as you get older. Of course you should mention it to your doctor next time you see them, but the absolute best thing you can do in the first instance is take steps to not let it bother you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    Unfortunately this can happen as you get older. Of course you should mention it to your doctor next time you see them, but the absolute best thing you can do in the first instance is take steps to not let it bother you so much.
    Ill try, I'm 28 and I am aware my period is not the same now that it was when I was 15, but i should still be a bit early to ****up to much. I'm getting some cramps now and It has calmed be down a bit.

This summer I will ned a pap smear, so I can mention it to my doctor then, in the past when I came around with this kind of problems they always said to wait a couple of periods to see if it sorts itself out again, they have never been concern about cancer or anything.

My boyfriend says I'm always a bit anxious about my period even if everything is on point, its so annoying that I feel this way.

I agree with the others. My period gets weird now and then. From the time I got my period until I was in my 20s it would come anywhere from 18-24 days. Then it stabilized at 24 for many years and then after I had a baby it started getting wonky again and now it's anywhere from 21-27. Also, some months I'll have horrible PMS for days and days before and feel like I'm just waiting for my period so show up so I can get past it, and other months it shows up and I'm totally surprised because I've felt completely fine the whole time. Hormones are wacky.

So still no period, spotting Yesterday And the night before.... not really any spotting now, I am officially freaking out what is going on !!

I’m taking a pregnancy test later and then call my doctor if nothing has happened yet.

I’m thinking cancer and all kind of bad things right now.

You're jumping to worst case scenario for no reason, and your stress over it is probably delaying your period even more.

During times of stress in my life, I've skipped whole periods, had periods for two weeks or more, etc. It happens to all of us.

Yea I know AntsyVee.

Now its all wonky and strange, Had this ovulation jelly like discharge with a bit of old/brown/blackish blood.. what the eff is going on, its to0 late and too early for an ovulation im on day 23.

After this, there had not really been any blood or any discharge.

I haven't felt this bad in a year, I was doing so well.

I think it's a good idea to call the doctor to have a chat, but i cant figure out if i should wait some days and see is there is any changes or just call tomorrow. Also I really hate doing to the doctors, I'm gonna do it if necessary, but it give me anxiety.

Oh damn I feel really bad, I know you cant help me or anything and this is just a complain because I don't know where els to complain.

Ive been googleling for the first time in two years, not full on googleling but still when to the national cancer site to look for symtoms and survival rate... shit man

Ive been really stressed out today, even my stomachs been upset.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information