Hey guys - I had 3 good weeks without needing even one imodium from december the 21st til these past few days due to a gig (Im a musician) a date and a car accident last week. The good thing is that Im beginning to pinpoint the actual cause of my IBS which apparantly is extreme EXTREME anxiety; I thought it to be purely diet but after a whole month of no uni, work, financial stress and no relationship troubles, it has been heaven. I have been sleeping better and drinking more water and keeping to a diet without onion, garlic, broccoli, fizzies, wholemeals and spicy food but two days ago after the build up of my date and a gig, I used the bathroom and it was (tmi) explosive. I freaked out, thinking it was a bug of some kind (Im emetophobic) and took an imodium so I could last through the show. I starved for the entire 2 days during my stay at the city the gig was in and havent used the bathroom since and have managed to eat now that Im home. I do think it was anxiety as I havent needed to "go" despite eating a few meals since yesterday and feeling 100%. My main concern though is how uncontrollable my stomach was...I had plans to go for lunch in the city that day and I was too scared due to the explosive incident - does ANYONE have any cure for extreme gut sensitivity? just the thought of going on a 2nd date has my guts in knots :(