Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: More breast issues and need some logical thinking

Re: More breast issues and need some logical thinking

I know and I am going to be a mess that can’t function if I don’t get a grip on this soon. I also need to help myself now. Eat better and exercise, try to get more sleep. I have to make a change. The girls are getting older and more aware. I do not want this for them! I’ve always been a fighter and a grafter. I need to get back to me!

I think a focus on taking better care of yourself can reap many positive results. I think your awareness is pretty good actually unicorn, of what is going on here, and how to solve it. I like your attitude, the one that is underlying the thin sheet of fear enveloping you.

Thank you carys! Appreciate that!

Pain has gone in front of ribs but now the side of my ribs at the bottom are so sore. Started a few days ago. Wondering if I slept on my side too long in the night. Stomach has been really bad. Keep feeling bruised and like trapped wind in the same place as ribs feeling sore too. Is it anxiety? I keep telling myself it is. I’m so fed up of it. Got my psychologist appointment on Tuesday first one (last weeks for cancelled). Not sure if I should go back to Drs about stomach issues and now bruised feeling in different location but also don’t want to waste their time. Today has been so crap. Had a family member start on me over nothing and I’ve spent most of the day feeling rubbish, crying and pains getting worse. I just want to feel normal. I’m so sick of this hanging over my head all the time. The constant what if it is something bad thoughts. Sorry to sound odd. Just feeling upset and alone x

Quote Originally Posted by Unicorn1985 View Post
    Pain has gone in front of ribs but now the side of my ribs at the bottom are so sore. Started a few days ago. Wondering if I slept on my side too long in the night. Stomach has been really bad. Keep feeling bruised and like trapped wind in the same place as ribs feeling sore too. Is it anxiety? I keep telling myself it is. I’m so fed up of it. Got my psychologist appointment on Tuesday first one (last weeks for cancelled). Not sure if I should go back to Drs about stomach issues and now bruised feeling in different location but also don’t want to waste their time. Today has been so crap. Had a family member start on me over nothing and I’ve spent most of the day feeling rubbish, crying and pains getting worse. I just want to feel normal. I’m so sick of this hanging over my head all the time. The constant what if it is something bad thoughts. Sorry to sound odd. Just feeling upset and alone x
    Hey there!
    I am so sorry you feel so rubbish at the moment. I can really relate so much to the last part of your post about feeling so rubbish and crying and just feeling so upset and alone.
    I just wanted to say we are always here for you and that you are not alone.
    Going to your therapy sounds like a great idea, if anything to have a safe place just to talk and feel more calm. It may only help for a little bit as it takes time (I am 6 sessions deep and still feel awful half the time) but you are making positive steps to heal yourself.
    Are you on any medication? If not would you consider it?
    I was at the stage of being so irrational and manic, I needed something to break the noise / cycle. It hasn’t been a magic pill by any means but it has helped me feel more grounded and in a better head space to tackle this mental health beast head on.
    Sending virtual hugs and strength

Thank you so much Lauz. I’m sorry you are struggling so much too.

My period has started and that coupled with my ribs feeling so sore on the side it just making me so uncomfortable. I am on the verge of asking for meds because I just can’t carry on like this. I feel restless but at the same time don’t want to do anything. It’s such an odd feeling.x

thank you, some days are better than others and I just keep reminding myself I am making small progress.

Your period will impact your hormones and emotions big time. Be kind to yourself and ride the emotions as they are totally normal.

I hear you, I am the same. It’s such a weird feeling and so hard to see the light to come out the other end. Don’t give yourself big goals, just little achievable ones each day that will make you feel like you are making a change.

If you have some pain perhaps have some pain relief if that helps.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread Information