Quote Originally Posted by Nicole0134 View Post
For my two-penneth .....i agree with everything Carys has said. She gave me the same talking to early 2018 when I was going through the same circle as you!
Sounds like you have a very good GP and they're like gold dust. He's recognised the real problem and is working on it with you. It makes me sad when I hear of young people like yourself going through this HA crap. Not sure I could have coped with a life time of it so focus on getting that sorted. By magic, the aches and pains will disappear if you do (most of anyway!)...
thanks Nicole.

Ive cried a few times today. Just can’t shift this doom and gloom feeling at all. I’ll collect my referral forms from Drs tomorrow.

I put a heat pad on last night and it helped loads. Still very tender in places but area of tenderness isn’t huge. Also back to my underwire bras and that’s helped with the pain significantly as no band sitting on it anymore. So only been noticing it when moving around or like when I took the dog to the vets today and she was pulling on the lead.

Appetite has really gone though. I went to see my friend and she had bought me some gifts to cheer me up and did lunch. I felt sick by the time I had made myself eat it. Not like me at all. I don’t think I feel sick as a physical thing connected with this pain, I think it’s the anxiety making me feel sick to the pit of my stomach x