Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: More breast issues and need some logical thinking

Re: Breast pain in one breast

I have shoulder issues too - it used to dislocate until I had an op but it's got worse again....feel like it's only a matter of time before it dislocates again. The breast pain I have is on the same side as the bad shoulder and I did ask my GP if it could be connected, she said yes. So maybe you also have shoulder issues that are causing pain to radiate through the breast? I'd go and get a GP's opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole0134 View Post
    I have shoulder issues too - it used to dislocate until I had an op but it's got worse again....feel like it's only a matter of time before it dislocates again. The breast pain I have is on the same side as the bad shoulder and I did ask my GP if it could be connected, she said yes. So maybe you also have shoulder issues that are causing pain to radiate through the breast? I'd go and get a GP's opinion.
    That sounds painful. I really hope it doesn’t dislocate again for you.

im going to gp tomorrow. My husband is coming with me. I’m feeling extremely anxious tonight. My chest feels very sore st top of breast and heart beating fast. I’m really scared about going but know I need to

Sending hugs today....but sure you'll be fine....

Sending hugs today....but sure you'll be fine....
    Going in at 9.50. I feel sick, we checked again for lumps last night and could find none but I just can’t shake this feeling the dr will feel something. My head keeps saying he will feel a large mass deep in the breast and it will be cancer that’s spread everywhere. I can't think rational

I’ve had my check up. He’s confident it’s a costochondritis. He checked my left breast and armpit, plus the rib cage and breast bone. He said he csnt feel any lumps, any skin changes or issues with nipple. He wasn’t overly concerned about the pain when I push the breast as times. He has told me to take ibuprofen several times a day and recommended a breast scan. He said as it’s been going on a month and because I’m so anxious (I cried a lot during the consultation) he feels I should have one if nothing else but to confirm his diagnoses and if there isn’t something he can’t feel to get it seen too. He said it wouldn’t be a two week fast referral so could take weeks to get the appointment. We told him we would use our heslth insurance (no point having it if we don’t use it).

I dont feel he was too concerned and my husband came in. He was very impressed with the dr (he’s not normally on past occasions)

i cant lie I really prayed he would say no scan needed but I guess he needs to cover himself and me??

Just trying not too read too much into anything he said or second guess anything. I’m sure the scan recommendation was just a precaution x

I think they will ALWAYS refer to the breast clinic if you present with breast pain. Especially if you are experiencing anxiety. The last time I went to my GP with breast pain (I've been a few times!) she more or less advised to leave it for a few weeks to wait and see - but if I was feeling that anxious, she would refer me....

I think they will ALWAYS refer to the breast clinic if you present with breast pain. Especially if you are experiencing anxiety. The last time I went to my GP with breast pain (I've been a few times!) she more or less advised to leave it for a few weeks to wait and see - but if I was feeling that anxious, she would refer me....

Im trying not to be paranoid and read to much into. I think it’s also partly because I’ve been having this pain when pushed for over a month now. I don’t know. I just feel really sad at the moment.

thank you for all your support. Friends seem to be pretty scarce these days. Think everyone’s fed up with my constant panicking and how I go into myself when I’m worried. I’m pretty lonely so I appreciate you taking the time to respond x

Aw I know exactly how you feel - it's like a constant black cloud hanging over you. Maybe a few days respite then something else kicks off..

Aw I know exactly how you feel - it's like a constant black cloud hanging over you. Maybe a few days respite then something else kicks off..
    Exactly that!

I keep poking my boob to see if it still hurts. Why do we do it to ourselves

dunno - worried about a trembling little finger now....and so it goes on...

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread Information