First off, let me say that I know reassurance seeking isn’t good for health anxiety and I try not to be too judgmental when other’s seek it, but when it‘a someone else I’m replying to I can’t usually see the irrational thoughts. Ok so here’s my issue. About a week and a half ago I started feeling sick and I vomited a few times, felt nauseous, etc. Well later that day I started having watery diarrhea. The nauseated feeling was gone after the first day, but the diarrhea has lingered off and on. It had been only once a day, but this past Saturday I had it about 5 times. Sunday I had it once. Monday and yesterday I had normal BM’s, had a good appetite, etc. Well this morning I had a normal BM, but a few hours later I thought I just had to poop again but it was diarrhea! Now my health anxiety stems from having C Diff three times almost seven years ago. I was also undergoing chemotherapy for breast cancer at that time. Anyway, so I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t scared. It’s not severe diarrhea, and I’ve not had a fever or blood or anything (knock on wood). Things just feel off in my intestines. I know anxiety isn’t helping. Ugh. I’m worried it’s colitis, or even liver metastasis from breast cancer. The type of BC I had was the kind that doesn’t respond to hormone therapy so I had surgery and then chemo. They told me the type I had tended to recur within the first 3-5 years, IF it was going to. I know that should reassure me but there have been instances where it’s recurred or metastasized in patients past the five year mark. Today is actually my seven year mark. So my question is have any of you guys had a virus, but had the diarrhea linger for this long?? I do have IBS but it hasn’t bothered me in a long time. Any info is appreciated. Also, my apologies for asking for what I tell others isn’t helpful, aka reassurance!