Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Diarrhea:haven’t been anxious in a long time

Re: Diarrhea:haven’t been anxious in a long time

I think Steph means that you should head the NMP Faecal Dept For Bog Standard Matters, Carys? A reassuring voice to quell and neutralise the tidal wave of gut wrenching effluvia..

The words and terminology only you could use P ! (I hope you are right and its not that I 'talk shit' ?!? LOL)

Not in a million years!! Your knowledge of flora (and fauna) is unparalleled on here!

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I think Steph means that you should head the NMP Faecal Dept For Bog Standard Matters, Carys? A reassuring voice to quell and neutralise the tidal wave of gut wrenching effluvia..
    The Complaints bogs are blocked again tsk. Perhaps Mrs C could ease the passage of effluence? I fear it's backing up

Never Surrender, Comrade

Hahahahaha!!! You guys are hilarious!! At least this one is entertaining!

There's nothing entertaining about a backed up system...I will enforce an immediate evacuation procedure to flush out detritus. We cannot tolerate obstructions in our Complaints Suite and I suspect Cmrd C is otherwise engaged...inconveniently.

Hope you are feeling better, Steph and please forgive us for all the toilet humour?!!

They LOVE (and are very good at) amusing toilet/poo/waste comments Steph, its quite a talent.

I'll get the plunger.......

Steph - Im sorry to hear how rough your digestive system has had it- you seem so upbeat considering circumstances - youre an inspiration. In your first cdiff experience how many antibiotics did you take? and does cdiff show up in stool sample? I had a stool sample around 2 months after the tablets but it came back clear as did all the general blood tests. I took TWO antibiotics in may and had the most severe ibs/post ibs ever. I was still having water coming out after almost 3 weeks of constipation and loose stools - hell. I hope you feel better today

Quote Originally Posted by jalapeno1234 View Post
    Steph - Im sorry to hear how rough your digestive system has had it- you seem so upbeat considering circumstances - youre an inspiration. In your first cdiff experience how many antibiotics did you take? and does cdiff show up in stool sample? I had a stool sample around 2 months after the tablets but it came back clear as did all the general blood tests. I took TWO antibiotics in may and had the most severe ibs/post ibs ever. I was still having water coming out after almost 3 weeks of constipation and loose stools - hell. I hope you feel better today
    The first time I had C Diff was after a one night stay in the hospital from having a double mastectomy. They gave me Clindamycin in an IV and sent me home with Cipro. So technically I took two antibiotics. Clindamycin is notorious for giving people C Diff. It basically wipes out all your good gut bacteria. I probably picked up the C Diff spores while I was in the hospital and the antibiotics wiped out everything causing the spores to flourish hence giving me C Diff. The second time I had it I was on Bactrim but also undergoing chemotherapy so my immune system was shot. The third time was a relapse. This is the reason I can’t take antibiotics unless it’s an absolute must or a life and death situation. It was diagnosed via stool sample. Most accurate one is called a PCR test.

StephA, I am havign the exact same thing, however, I never had cancer and was on Antibotics two years ago when I got cellulitis, just this past month I have been having the type of stools you're having, I was just diagnosed with GERD, and I am suspecting I have IBS, as I do have anxiety and panic attacks, major depressive disorder and so many other issues. I hope you are doing better.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information