I know I need therapy. This has been going on for 6 plus years now. I am spiraling as one of my sorority sisters just had bc come back and Breast Cancer is what started this to begin with. I am constantly feeling for lumps and petrified to get a screening mammo for fear it will find something OR miss something. My 7 year old asked why I touch my breasts all of the time. I also fear my children getting brain tumors or sarcomas. I fear OC, PC, and brain tumors too, but breast cancer is my biggie. My husband says he can feel my anxiety across the room. I went to therapy last week. We were not 10 minutes into the session when the counselor suggested I get my doctor to put me on meds. I thought that it was therapy first then possibly meds, if it is not working. Meds scare me and I just started tuning out. How do you find a therapist? Have you gone through multiple ones? My insurance only covers a few in my area, but I suppose I will pay out of pocket if I have to. I am losing time with work, I am constantly checking, and basically just planning my death while my life is passing me by. Any guidance is much appreciated.