I’ve always suffered these weird headaches.. been doctors millions of times and some docs say oh just your sinuses or other docs will say headaches.. I even attended the head clinic and pain clinic in my hospital the woman never asked me questions just said oh I’ve read your notes it’s migraines ! But I don’t think there migraines as my mum and sister get them and there bed bound with them..
mine always start with a weird sensation right in center of eye brows /my nose goes like ice (I no sounds weird) then I get a horrible pressure on bridge of nose and pressure right in center of forehead but give me a weird woozy strange head feeling they hey the panic follows, can also get pain in temples I usually cover my bridge of nose, and use nasal spray,, (I don’t get no flashing lights, tunnel visions or anything am ok with lights, sound just this feeling like someone is pressing hard on my forehead and bridge of nose 😭😭 it always makes my anxiety rocket and as I always think omg is it a migraine ? Will it make me feel sick (have a phobia of vomiting &#128557 but am never sick or anything ) my stomach goes in the tightest knot. Pain can last hours or days 😭 I hate it so much 😭😭