Hi everyone,

I have been a long term reader and now first time poster.

Sorry for the long post, I need to get this off my chest and it would help to feel like I am not alone.

A bit of background:
I am a 27 year old female with no (significant/current) diagnosed health conditions, average weight/height etc and should have no reason to think anything is wrong with me!

I have had heath anxiety my ENTIRE life and am struggling to cope at the moment.

I have been on and off medication and therapy for as long as I can remember and am currently not taking any medication or seeing anyone (last 8 months) and have been doing really well until now.

Current situation:
I recently went on a holiday to Vanuatu and a few days after I came back I started to feel unwell. The doctor ordered some tests and I received a phone call at 9pm the next night saying it looked like I had typhoid but they needed to let the culture grow more to confirm the strain, but if my symptoms were bad to go straight to hospital! Lucky my symptoms were quite mild and I could wait until the next day when they confirmed it was just salmonella and I was treated with antibiotics.

A couple of days into the antibiotics I started feeling a pain in my chest sort of where the stomach is. I was also feeling shaky and a bit funny.
After I finished the antibiotics and the feeling didn't go away, I went back to the doctor who said it could just be a bit of gastritis and to take some pro-biotics and gavascon.

Over this time I have regressed back into my health anxiety ways and am struggling quite bad. I was having panic atatcks over the feeling in my chest. My legs in particular would go really weak and uncontrolled shaking. These symptoms were causing more anxiety and the cycle continued.

By New Years I was feeling OK again (no more chest pain and generally feeling back to normal) but the anxiety is still there in the background.

I have been getting like a tightness in my jaw that comes on for no apparent reason and freaks me out (kind of like I feel like I am resisting the shakes coming on) and my legs start to feel twitchy and my heart races).

This is making me think what is wrong with me!!!

I have also been having some shoulder pain/clicking under the collar bone that is freaking me out. What if it is lymphoma??

Today I read an article about sepsis and not knowing much about it at all before, am now freaking out about that! I have been shaking and have a fast heart rate (quite often and have had 2 ECGs which have not shown any issues, just a fast heart rate (resting is 90bpm)). Now I am worrying about sepsis as I have an ulcer in my mouth, but also what if I have some other un-diagnosed condition that could cause it or a virus that my body reacts to with sepsis.

I am so disappointed with myself for going back down the rabbit hole as I have been doing so well lately.

This anxiety is just crippling though!

I just need some support