Hello and I’ll try to make this brief. Originally I had worried about having Pancreatic Cancer due to symptoms (upper abdominal pain, bowel movements, reflux, etc). I didn’t realize ovarian cancer had the same symptoms.
Now I’m freaking out. About 2 weeks ago I had a dream that two ladies were talking about never dismissing hip pain because it would be cancer. A day later, hip pain. But then it became more in my lower abdomen, e tending to my hip and back, sometimes one of my legs, and some shoulder blade pain. Hoping (and praying), I had only a UTI, I went in for a urine sample. The NP said I did have blood in my urine but nothing else that showed bacteria. She pushed on my tummy and said o was VERY tender in my ovary are. This freaked me out because it was one of my earliest worries once I realize the abdominal pain probably wasn’t pancreatic cancer. Now my eyes are open and I realize there’s a HUGE chance it’s Ovarian Cancer. I have ALL the symptoms except frequent urination. It’s like a nightmare coming true. First the dream about hip pain, cancer and now this. I’m at a loss and will have to wait to see the doctor unless I take myself to the ER. Believe me... I’m tempted....

I’m 39 years old, non smoker, 2 babies (both over 7 and I’m scared to deal of them having to watch me go through cancer and die). And I’ve had my tubes tied. I know my chances are now, but not impossible. Help!!