Hi all.
I’ve hit a bit of a wall!

I started suffering from anxiety and ocd after a panic attack triggered by stress back in 2015.. ever since it’s plagued me. I manage to work through it and uses cbd and vitamins because really drugs worry me too much. In fact I’m more scared of the medication than anything else.

The cbd worked well at the time but I got pregnant within about a month of all that and couldn’t take it anymore.
Weirdly whilst pregnant it wasn’t TOO bad it had its moments but generally it was okay.

Two months after I had her my husband walked out to be with some girl and I depended on him emotionally so much. He supported me with my mental health to such an extent and after that it just all went down hill. We’ve had a divorce and I’ve met someone else that I’m
Very comfortable with but not to that point of sharing all my thoughts emotionally etc. It would be too much.

Anyway for the last few months my anxiety and ocd has peaked so badly. Health anxiety and general anxiety.. ocd and intrusive thoughts ruin me some days. I’m alone with my girl and always wonder if I’m losing my mind and could I hurt her without knowing.

Sadly I know this is all false and it goes away but I just feel so shit about it.
She’s not the easiest child and really tests my patience but I love her so much and she’s all I’ve got. I turned 30 last year and it’s stresses me out so much .. I just get so concerned I’ll lose her because of my mental health and get scared I’ll lose the plot..

I know the fact I’m talking about it usually is a sign I’m not losing it but I can’t remember much from my cbt and how to deal with thoughts so can anyone help me and remind me of things to do and give me some love and support on this.. I really need it right now xx