I try to not post on here but am so scared right now, I cannot stop crying.
Last night i had an episode that I cannot stop thinking about. It had been about 6 hours since my last wee. I had been wanting to go since about 7:45 pm but other things kept getting in the way, like yoga, helping my kid with dinner, then eating dinner. Finally I went into the bathroom at 9 pm. I thought i would pee first but decided to floss first instead. While I was doing this my son came in wanting to go pee. So I helped him, then he wanted to brush and floss. So I waited till he was done. Then I decided to brush myself. And while brushing I rememberd about peeing and I had a strong urge to pee, like I needed to go right away. So I kept brushing while squeezing my thighs together to stop the urge (that usually does it for me). When I opened my things back I felt some dribbling. At first I thought it was vaginal discharge. But it felt a little different, so I got very alarmed and squeezed my pelvic muscles tight and got it to stop. I then proceeded to finish brushing, cleaned the sink, put a few things away, and finally sat on the commode and finished peeing. Of course, as I expected there was a wet patch on my underwear. I later measured, and it was about 0.5 ml that I probably leaked.

This episode has freaked me out. I worry about neuro issues. I read on another post here about pelvic floor exercises. I tried it this morning (i.e. stopping my pee midflow). However, when I try to stop it, it does not stop. Please, please some one help me calm down. Please.