Thread: Bled after sex?

Bled after sex?

Hi not to go into too much detail but I’m 26 and had my first smear a year ago which came back normal. I’ve never had spotting or any other symptoms but I recently got into a new relationship after not having sex for over a year and last night we had sex and after I noticed bright red blood on the tissue after I went to the bathroom. I’m freaking out now and worried it might be cc. He is rather big and it’s only our first few times having sex and it has hurt before but I’m freaking myself out. We had sex again today and no blood should I go get this looked at or is this normal?

Re: Bled after sex?

Quote Originally Posted by Liddy1993 View Post
    Hi not to go into too much detail but I’m 26 and had my first smear a year ago which came back normal. I’ve never had spotting or any other symptoms but I recently got into a new relationship after not having sex for over a year and last night we had sex and after I noticed bright red blood on the tissue after I went to the bathroom. I’m freaking out now and worried it might be cc. He is rather big and it’s only our first few times having sex and it has hurt before but I’m freaking myself out. We had sex again today and no blood should I go get this looked at or is this normal?
    It could have been a small tear in the vaginal wall (due to dryness) or some fissuring of the posterior fourchette (especially is he's on the larger side Try a water based lubricant and see what happens.

Re: Bled after sex?

What was this aftwr

Thread Information