Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Seems to me.....

Re: Seems to me.....

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Skippy! What's going on? You've obviously doing well illustrated by your absence on the boards.... I can see the positivity in your post. Inspiring to say the least. Really glad to see it! You're proof that with professional help and hard work, you can slay the dragon.

Positive thoughts
    Haha yeah I like to check in every few years or so... Actually this time I was curious as to how the coronavirus was affecting people on here, because I know that in my bad times I would have been freaking out about it!

Good to see that you've stuck around in my absence to help people though, and hope things are going well with you.

PS professional help wasn't required, not even hard work really, just a realisation/epiphany that I was wasting my life worrying about stuff I could do nothing about, and that was a more scary thought than any illness.

Positive thoughts back atcha!
    Author, How to Beat Health Anxiety - "Absolutely the best book I have ever read on health anxiety. It was obvious that the author struggled with this in his own life and has overcome it. That's what gives hope to others who are going through this. Read this book if you are suffering! It will help you!" - Amazon Reviewer

Fishman, I love the China / Coronavirus one

Wired deleted a thread but I had to grab the title because it works so well on this thread and its a classic IMO...

Seems to me before Corona virus I'd cough to cover a fart. Now I fart to cover a cough.

Positive thoughts
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 12-03-20 at 23:26.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

It seems to me if G-d closes a door, only to open a window, it sure is drafty up in my attic. Not to mention always open to squirrels and burglers.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread Information