Hello everyone, it's been awhile since my last post. In the last year and a half my HA has been almost non-existent. This morning, I felt that horrible helpless heart sinking panic that I used to get so often.

This morning I noticed a freckle/mole on my fiancés back. We are 23 years old. We both get sun in the summers (just regular exposure) and we both have freckles and sun spots. Today I was looking closely and this spot looks a little scary. It has 2 different colors and doesn't look "normal". There is definitely a dark dot inside of it and I don't really there there are borders. It is smaller than a pencil eraser but the colors freak me out. Being the hypochondriac I am, I started looking though old photos to see if I could track it back to an earlier time. I was able to find a photo from about 4 years ago that shows the spot - so it has been there awhile, I just never realized how sinister it looks. Part of me thinks that's a good thing right? The fact that it has been there for awhile without growing?

Please click and look at the picture. I am SO afraid of melanoma. I am making him a DR apt first thing in the morning. I feel sick to my stomach. Does anyone have anything that looks like this? I will post a regular picture and a close up. Please help

IMG_8617.jpg IMG_8596.jpg