Three days ago, I started getting a stinging pain in my upper stomach area, not severe but aggravating and felt like if you got an electric shock but a little jabbing is what it feels like. Anyway, it hasn't been as bad as two days ago, but I have still been getting an odd jabbing pain every so often, only lasting a few seconds and then going away but its been making me very anxious that its something serious.

I'm 32, female, Hypothyroid, PCOS (on medication for both btw) and I'm also on 10mg Propranolol for a severe anxiety, and I suffer from depression. I'm about a 10lbs overweight, I don't drink or smoke, my lifestyle would be quite sedentary as I work from home all day, but I do drink a lot of water and try to eat healthy. My diet has also not been very different to cause any changes.

Also, my bowel movements are normal, no irregular colors or bleeding, sometimes its been a bit constipated but not enough to have no bowel movement (just a little painful when going).
I've no other symptoms at the moment, just every so often I get a mild/moderate stinging pain jabbing in my upper stomach, it lasts a few seconds and goes away. I can eat fine as well, but I do suffer from insomnia and don't sleep as well as I should.
I'm worried about ulcers, bleeding, blockage or some other sort of emergency and its causing me to panic quite a lot. As I said, the pains are not as noticeable as two days ago and seemed to have calmed down, and its only a mild stinging every now and then. I haven't had that much of it today, only now and then its kinda stung.

Today, I had some mild jabbing discomfort in my upper stomach, and then I had a bowel movement after dinner, and it started solid but turned watery. Then I had another bowel movement and it was slushy. I've had a cold for the past day or so, so not sure if the two are connected but been worrying about it all being potentially serious like a infection or something? Diverticulitis or something as serious.

Sorry for info dump, I'm just panicking and feeling very stressed about it.
What is it? I'm just so very anxious and panicky, and things like this make me worse.